Diadem Forums

[10.06.04] T-ara and Supernova head home after Japanese promotional concert

nathaniel

2010060415460174509_1.jpg

Supernova and T-ara hosted their first promotional performance in Japan on the 3rd and on the 4th at 9:00AM they were already on the flight returning home.

T-ara and Supernova were in Japan over the past 2 days and held their promotional concert on the 4th.

The performance was for the family restaurant chain, Gusto for the ongoing new menu launch. Samples were given out to qualified applicants. About 13 million fans participated at the lottery application hosted at the 2,000 Gusto restaurants, but there was only a limit of 1,000 people invited.

T-ara's leader, Eunjung was unable to attend due to shooing of her TV show "Coffee House".

The 6-member girl group T-ara released a full album last year and have experienced success with their songs "Bo Peep Bo Peep" and "I Go Crazy Because of You" on music programs.

The 6-member boy group released their 4th Japanese single "Last Kiss" recently which reached rank 4 on the Oricon chart.

source: http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=20...1&outlink=1

cr: nathaniel (trans) @ diadem + starnews

do we have any videos of this concert on diadem ?

i have to bum around and see if i find ne

13 million fans! @.@ woahhh ~ tht a lot of ppl!

T-ARA is famous in japan! xD

and supernova of course

i want more t-nova xDD TTL4 anyone ? :L

woah, 13 million fans...so so many~!!

haha. But lucky 1000 fans, how I wish

I was one of those! LOL

By the way, I would like to congratulate

T-Ara and Supernova for the success of their

Japanese promotion concert:)

More success to come in their career:DDD

recent single 'last kiss'? wow is the news that not-up-to-date? -.-

okay spamming here lol

---

they're done already? o.0

I thought they'll make a new MV at least or perform on music show at least one T^T

oh well I hope their promotion was a success!

holy 13 million? o.O t-th-that's so many.. and 1000 out of all 13 million? ouch -.-

hope the Japanese fans could understand of Eunjung's absence D:

T-Nova daebak! :DD

i just CANNOT believe i missed out on this. on 6/3 i got an email from a friend saying "Apparently T-ara is at my friend's mom's Korean restaurant right now!!!" Obviously I couldn't just go, but it was then that I found out about the Gusto thing. I was devastated that I missed out on such a chance!!!!! Argh~ can't believe they were only about 2km away from my house at the restaurant!!!