Diadem Forums

[10.06.28] 'No make-up' T-ara, "2nd album is coming soon~"

nathaniel

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they look so pure even without the make-up :(

anyway good news to hear about the 2nd album.. but did they even get any rest in-between this and IGCBOY? seems everyone's busy.. haha hope they don't overwork and i'll be sure to buy the album when it releases.

I heard they haven't been together like this for 100 days. that's over 3 months! they look soo happy TOGETHER. ^_____^. Beautiful as always. T-ara's the only girl group i've seen take off all their make up voluntarily and look STUNNING. (;

I hope it's as good as their first album. But they should have some time to rest before the second album releases. CCM has been working them too much lately, mainly Eunjung, Jiyeon, and Hyomin. The few performances they did of LTFT earlier this year were pretty meh because you could tell how dead tired they all were and they didn't seem very into it at all, but thankfully it was towards the end of the promotions for that album. I wouldn't want the same thing to happen as soon as they start promoting the second album.

YES! finally im so gonna buy the 2nd album 1st! haha hope theres more new songs! haha lovely jiyeon! love her without makeup.. Despite the busy schedules of the girls.. I really admire them to take a slot from their time of filming or etc etc to gather around and have a bonding chit chatting session!. Love all the girls! T-ara fighting you are jjang and daebak of all the groups LOL. < (no offence)

Awesomee! no makeup faces!

Hahaha LOL @ jiyeon's expression. nice nice <3

i cant wait for new album man..

New songs! anyone? xD

Hope there's song like..

TTL , falling you, IGCBOY type of song! and some BALLAD! :)