• Hyomin
    • Hwayoung
    • Jiyeon

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best mom for sure was Hwayoung, really surprised to see how well she took care of the youngest, Maden, I mean he like never cried when he was with her

As far as worst mom, I would have to say either Qri or Eunjung, but for Qri's case, it's not that she was bad, it just seemed like the kids didn't really get attached to her, so didn't approach her as much and for Eunjung, it seemed like she just wasn't around a lot of the time, cause of other schedules and what not, but not necessarily her fault.

And on an unrelated note, did anyone else feel like the ending was kind of forced and ended abruptly? I was really hoping for a finale where they said their good byes and have more reflections, then just show highlight clips from past episodes.

Whoo so happy most ppl agree with me in saying Soyeon is the Best Mom, although I do like watching Hwayoung take care of maden.

This show really made me solidify my bias for Soyeon though, but hey she did do really well.

worst would be maybe qri because i think she's really shy around the kids thats all

• 1 month later...

I think Hwayoung is the best mom in terms of taking care of Maden :) She always seems to be holding him and looking after him. But I think Soyeon is a close second, because she interacts and has fun with both Mason and Mavin. Also she's the one who changes their diapers :P

As for worst mom, it's probably Qri. Not that she's bad at taking care of them, but the kids just don't seem to be as attached to her as they are with the other members.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I picked Soyeon for Best Mom.For example,she changed Mavin's diaper (in front on fried chicken until Jiyeon can't continue eating but Hyomin just kept eating,LOL) .She said that's the first time she did that but she doesn't look awkward at all.She also took good care of his hyung,Mason who turned from spoilt child to good boy.

And,I still remember how she "kidnapped" Mavin. :wub: I love the moment where they and Jiyeon took a walk together.Looks so sweet.

Worst MOM is Boram.In episode 3,when she took Mason's toy and he cried,she apologised.That made Mason even more spoilt.You can't let children to have everything they want.The proper way should be she explaining to him why she took it and that he has to follow them into a car because they need to more to another house.(This is Eunjung's advise.She's a good mom too :D and I agree completely with Eunjung).She's always look clueless whenever one of them is crying.But,after that,she got better.

Best mother material: Soyeon. She was so caring and playful with them. Plus when Mavin soiled his diapler, all the members "threw" the cleaning duty to her. lol.

Worst: umm Eunjung or Boram? EJ seemed fierce but she barely filmed much so i voted for Boram. Boram looked lost and helpless around the boys, most of the time. But the part where she took Mason out to get groceries was super cute.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Worst MOM is Boram.In episode 3,when she took Mason's toy and he cried,she apologised.That made Mason even more spoilt.You can't let children to have everything they want.The proper way should be she explaining to him why she took it and that he has to follow them into a car because they need to more to another house.(This is Eunjung's advise.She's a good mom too :D and I agree completely with Eunjung).She's always look clueless whenever one of them is crying.But,after that,she got better.

I think it's safe to say that Boram is also a complete softie. She actually shed tears herself a short while after Mason had his long moment of crying. To think she'd have THAT much guilt, really made me wonder how she grew up. If Boram and I went to the same high school, everyone would have thought and treated her like a pushover, myself included.

I'd have to agree with you on So Yeon though - the funny thing is, however, So Yeon herself admitted she was spoilt when she was young, plus she's an only-child in her family (and of all only-childs I know, they're either spoilt or simply mentally young for their actual age). I guess training in SM as well as the deaths of favorite relatives really put a massive change on her O.O

I think it's safe to say that Boram is also a complete softie. She actually shed tears herself a short while after Mason had his long moment of crying. To think she'd have THAT much guilt, really made me wonder how she grew up. If Boram and I went to the same high school, everyone would have thought and treated her like a pushover, myself included.

I'd have to agree with you on So Yeon though - the funny thing is, however, So Yeon herself admitted she was spoilt when she was young, plus she's an only-child in her family (and of all only-childs I know, they're either spoilt or simply mentally young for their actual age). I guess training in SM as well as the deaths of favorite relatives really put a massive change on her O.O

This is question may be out of the question,LOL but besides Jiyeon who has an older brother (who looks almost 90% like her,or easier way of saying,Jiyeon male version) and Hwayoung who has a twin sister, which member is an only child apart from Soyeon?I can't recall any member saying or showing any of their siblings though.Can anyone answer this?

Oh and,Soyeon was not only a spoilt child,but she admitted of being a bully and being bullied.I guess what goes around comes back around,huh :P ?But yeah,hearing that kinda surprised me seeing that she's the most matured member among 7 of them.

p/s:What do you mean by "treated her like a pushover"? I'm sorry,I don't have a wide vocabulary :unsure:

This is question may be out of the question,LOL but besides Jiyeon who has an older brother (who looks almost 90% like her,or easier way of saying,Jiyeon male version) and Hwayoung who has a twin sister, which member is an only child apart from Soyeon?I can't recall any member saying or showing any of their siblings though.Can anyone answer this?

Oh and,Soyeon was not only a spoilt child,but she admitted of being a bully and being bullied.I guess what goes around comes back around,huh :P ?But yeah,hearing that kinda surprised me seeing that she's the most matured member among 7 of them.

p/s:What do you mean by "treated her like a pushover"? I'm sorry,I don't have a wide vocabulary :unsure:

I'm not sure about Qri (actually, she's a complete mystery) but from my knowledge, Eun Jung is also an only child and possibly, Hyomin as well. Tried Googling it but didn't find any results about either of the two having siblings. I know Boram has a younger sister, to say the least and personally, she seems more mature than Boram herself, somehow (if I recall correctly, their mother seemed to have implied that).

Getting bullied and being a bully in life happens. Hell, I was a bit of a bully myself in elementary and had my share of being bullied in middle school (and honestly, I don't regret punching the jaws of jocks who are full of themselves). I don't know what kind of bullying experience So Yeon went through but I'm positive it didn't involve fist-fights or getting harassed by the most biggest whackjob and his minions, mostly anyway - because fistfights aren't what I'd call things that make you mature, unless you get suspended or forced to transfer several times over a span of several years.

Plus, it's doubtful the other members would have gone through the same experience. I'm certain Hyomin and Qri were popular girls in high school (being an ulzzang to back it up), can't be sure about EJ though I doubt she has the guts to bully anyone (unless it's for payback) and for Boram, I suspect she may have been a victim of it at one point. Hell, I've seen people just as soft as her and they certainly did not enjoy their life at school at all.

And what I meant by being 'treated like a pushover' is that hardly anyone would have taken her very seriously because she's just too much of a softie (others would have taken advantage of her - though not sexually). For the nasty girls that went around doing drugs, stealing and harassing others while inflicting havoc, Boram would have been a favorite target. While I can't say Boram is completely a softie, this is just based on her behavior on Hello Baby. She would have fared better at the school I moved to at the start of senior though.

• 4 weeks later...