Diadem Forums

[Spazz] Official "Dream Girls" Discussion Thread

*YANiPOPO*

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always want to discuss episodes when I watch them, but I am worried about spoiling things for people who haven't seen them yet. Obviously, you may not want to be in here if you haven't been keeping up to date with the series... That is, unless you don't care about spoilers.

As more episodes are posted in the future, make sure to specify what episode you are personally talking about in your posts so others aren't lost. And since we are all watching the same copy here, we can reference timestamps so others know where to skip to in order to see what you're talking about.

It personally took me something like 2 1/2 hours to watch the first episode because I kept pausing it to spazz, so if any of you are like me, we can all spazz together in here! Yay T-ara!

Episode 1 was really awesome. As a first episode it really makes you want to watch more. :D

I was talking to my friend (who's not really a T-ara fan) on MSN during the time and then Eunjung started speaking English! So I showed my friend and she ended up watching the whole show with me, that's how good it was.

The highlights for me were the English, Boram's attempted cartwheel and her singing Bo Peep Bo Peep so "mournfully" haha!

Oh, they're all so adorable. ^^

Oh my gosh, the english speaking...

"IIII waahn to wuern many tings fuam here!" -Hyomin

SO CUTE! <3 and then she's immediately like "Oh, I am very hungry!"[/perfect] :D

And I kept laughing so much at pretty much everything they did for the interview. It was like they were interviewing to be models for from CF/Magazine promos and the guys evaluating had a look like "what the... do they even know what this job is?" at their fail. Even Soyeon, who was doing pretty well, was wearing fashion frames, haha.

Hyomin's conspiracy theories continuing @35:45 had me rolling, and at the beginning when their joke reveal about not being divers wasn't registering so she was like "......." ROFL I love Hyomin so much.

And I kept laughing so much at pretty much everything they did for the interview. It was like they were interviewing to be models for from CF/Magazine promos and the guys evaluating had a look like "what the... do they even know what this job is?" at their fail. Even Soyeon, who was doing pretty well, was wearing fashion frames, haha.

That one judge, he always gave that face to Hyomin the WTF face OMG I was literally hugging my stomach because of that! I kinda do wish the rest of the episodes are like the first one. Btw has anyone watched the second episode yet?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I wish in later episodes they decide to take up some sort of cooking theme. I would love it if they were to make food everyday and explore different cuisine, and another plus to that is it gives them a time to relax and enjoy good food without having to think too much.

Which caused Jiyeon to stress in episode 3 :|

I am not really looking forward to the politics theme :| maybe because I have no intrest in it but it does seem hard.

• 2 weeks later...

i cant believed they actually fooled hyomin into thinking they were going to be divers

when they spoke in english seriously cracked me up

lol at jiyeon saying shes 13, soyeons english is really good, though the lady's was't that great

i think that guy who hyomin called a bulldog was more in favor for soyeon(*spazz your too awesome*)

the training seems really tough, with jiyeons buys schedual im really proud she went through with it, the other members too.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I dunno if it was just me by Dream Girls really lost its appeal for me near the middle. Not enough T-ara and too much training stuff, haha. It just wasn't that interesting anymore. Of course the T-ara reactions/interactions were always good to see, but training can only be so interesting for so long. Also, it was kind of funny how Soyeon was kind of cutthroat/out for herself in the beginning when she was doing really well. She should've helped out her group members xD