• Eunjung
    • Hyomin
    • Jiyeon
    • Soyeon
    • Boram
    • Qri
    • Hwayoung

i dont really know they individual voices,,,,but i know Hyomin,,

in the episode of invincible youth, she got a chance to show of her singing skill,,and i didnt know that her voice can be so different when she singing and talking.... :):) , i mean, when she talking her voice is so soft, but when she sing, she's got a very strong voice....

Best vocal for me, goes to Soyeon...beautiful voice and I can feel the emotions in the song when she sings it (like in the radio star interview and her other solo singing variety shows)

But I also believe the others also have their unique vocals...

In my opinion, Hyomin also has a nice voice when she sings ballad... Wherelse, Eunjung sounds best when she does her powerful adlibs and rappings. Jiyeon is also good with ballads (judging from her God of Study song, singing Death Bell 2 ost with Soyeon & she's AWESOME in 1000songs). Boram also has a soothing voice looking from her solo album. As of now, I havent got a chance to hear Q-ri solo singing yet..hope we'll get to hear that in the upcoming T-ara album...

So, as a whole, combining all the strengths of each member = T-ARA!!! :)

Guest cruzer1979

eunjung , soyeon, hyomin is the best vocalist in t-ara

but

i choose eunjung is the best among these three.... because her husky voice... now days hard to find singer with husky voice... for me the singer with husky voice is sexy... but eunjung way better .. she has husky voice... she can reach high note... can do ad lib... can rap... can act... wow this girl is really good... but... we all can see that eunjung can sing a way better then other... but...she always like to pull back...and not try hard... i always seen that she always give chance other member to show their talent... i do not know... either she willingly to pull back or the management want she pull back... i think this is not fair...these day eunjung really not so much appear in any show, news... really i so sad... she like lost..... i want eunjung back...i want eunjung....so miss herr.... not fair....hwaaaa

please i beg.. to their management don't give eunjung pull back.. give her chance to show that she has powerful voice... because i believe in her that she have such a great voice... i trust her

I love the voices of Soyeon, Eunjung, Hyomin and Jiyeon, in that order.

Soyeon definitely has the most controlled, rich powerful voice (eventhough she tends to be "breathy" at times). TTL<3

Eunjung can hit highest notes (not sure if her range is larger than Soyeon) and rap too. Good Person & TTL adlib :wub:

Hyomin has powerful voice, can do broadway and I'd love to see her ROCK (love her mini-concert)

Jiyeon has soft, sweet voice and can be powerful at low notes only if she sings louder (love her in 1000 songs challenge where she sang "Because I'm A Girl")

• 3 weeks later...

Soyeon's voice is the best for me

Eunjung's comes second.

Soyeon has a creamy voice which is full of emotions. She gives emphasis on the emotions of the lyrics. Her voice is at its best with ballad, that's why in T-ara songs, she can't really sing the way she is used to be.

Eunjung on the other hand can belt higher notes which is suitable for T-ara songs. She also raps very well.