• 'Why Are You Like This?'

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ma Boo and I'm OK were the best, in my opinion.

Sure, MB sounds a bit like TTL but nonetheless, I enjoy listening to it especially when I'm writing my fan-fic.

To be VERY honest here, YaYaYa was almost enough to even make me turn into an anti/hater of T-ara. Hell, my ear drums felt like they were being slowly murdered when I first listened to it. It really made me wonder how they went from decent songs like Lies and TTL to garbage (no offense to those who like YYY) like that.

Thank god MB and I'm OK saved the day. It wasn't until Cry Cry when my view of T-ara went up a whole new level.

Ma Boo and I'm OK were the best, in my opinion.

Sure, MB sounds a bit like TTL but nonetheless, I enjoy listening to it especially when I'm writing my fan-fic.

To be VERY honest here, YaYaYa was almost enough to even make me turn into an anti/hater of T-ara. Hell, my ear drums felt like they were being slowly murdered when I first listened to it. It really made me wonder how they went from decent songs like Lies and TTL to garbage (no offense to those who like YYY) like that.

Thank god MB and I'm OK saved the day. It wasn't until Cry Cry when my view of T-ara went up a whole new level.

We are alike.YAYAYA (and to be honest I'm not a fan of a too-much-auto tune songs like ICGBOY) is not one of my favourites because the songs didn't utilize Soyeon,Hyomin and Enjung (S.H.E) powerful vocals.It's such a waste of talents.Luckily I only discovered T-ara through Cry Cry and I immediately fall in love with them.Although Lovey Dovey is not as great as Cry Cry,the song didn't use as much auto tune and the song is catchy.

Frankly speaking,I really wanna see them do a comeback with a new song that used their vocals like Lies,TTL,Good Person and even Fallin U.CCM should stop giving them too much of auto tunes songs that to certain points it need a robot to sing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...