Diadem Forums

[CAPS] T-ara Concert 7080 (12/27)

candy_floss

[CAPS] T-ara Concert 7080 (12/27)

For the rest of the images:

http://www.tiaradiadem.com/forums/index.ph...m&album=868

In case you aren't familiar with Concert 7080, its a KBS music show which generally just showcases songs from the 70s and 80s, so its naturally aimed at an older audience than your typical Kpop show.

gallery_5371_868_90230.jpg

Boram and her dad, Jeon Young Rok, performing <바람아 멈추어다오> (Wind, please stop blowing)....one of her father's songs. This song dates back to the 80s. (Thank Tokkimaro for information)

gallery_5371_868_237322.jpg

gallery_5371_868_119229.jpg

gallery_5371_868_184394.jpg

gallery_5371_868_164653.jpg

gallery_5371_868_118383.jpg

gallery_5371_868_141352.jpg

For the rest of the images: http://www.tiaradiadem.com/forums/index.ph...m&album=868

Download this Photo Set

.RAR: http://www.mediafire.com/?62dd86aud8mw5tu

CREDIT: tokkimaro + candy_floss + diadem

Look at all of pics above plz, special look at Jiyeon!!!

What happened to her during the Concert ?

At 2nd pics, Jiyeon already starts off with the wrong dance moves due to the shortened arrangement of the song and some pics below, she also dance wrongly.

Moreover, Jiyoeon's face is poker face. Actually I think there is something wasn't right with Jiyeon. She's so tired? I feel really worried

They really need to give her a brake>>>>

she is the youngest of the group and works as if she is the oldest.......

she probably gets all the money to feed the rest of the members

so what if she takes a day to be lazy and not really put her all in the performance

i dont really care she needs her rest..... at least she still did it and i still love her always

JiYeon just looks really pissed off. I suspect that maybe something happened before hand or she's just really tired. Out of all of them her schedule tends to be more packed.

Her eyebags seem to have gotten bigger as well. I really do wonder what happened though, to put her in such a mood. JiYeon is a hardworker, she's very proffessional - it would take a lot more then simple laziness to stop her.

Boram and her dad performing a song together....I FIND THAT HELLAAAAA CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and as for the T-ara performance....:D((( Jiyeonahhhh....I don't know what had caused her lack of charisma and happiness, but I hope she is doing well and taking much rest from the intense stress she's been in from her schedule T_T

• 1 month later...