Diadem Forums

[10.12.28] Soyeon explains how tiring their schedule really is

*YANiPOPO*

25z1np5.jpg

On the Dec 28th episode of MBC Good Day, Soyeon explains how busy they really are, on and off the cameras.

T-ara has recently came back with their new mini album <Temptastic>, releasing two music videos, <Why Are You Like This> and <YaYaYa>.

She explains they probably only get approximately 3 hours of average sleeping time ever since they came back. They have to go to their public performance in an amusement park, then head back to their studio for rehearsals at 10pm.

T-ara are preparing for the year-end music festivals rigorously. They wake up at 6am and their schedule ends at midnight.

Soyeon expresses her wishes for the Christmas, "I want to get free time for the week." ever since she has debuted, she hasnt seen her friend for a year, saying how she feels sorry aswell.

T-ara explains, "Because of our schedule we barely see our parents." on the same episode Soyeon gets a surprise call from her mother.

~~~

Cr: Newsen

Written By: Kim BoKyung

Translation By: *YANiPOPO* @Tiaradiadem.com

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Assuming schedule ends at midnight, coming back to the dorm will take about 0-2hours depending on the distance, washing up will probably take quite a while since there's a lot of members. Man, 3 hours of sleep really seems to be there and it's harsh. Sucks that these girls have to go through it...

By compromising their health and making them unable to perform for days or even months is ALOT WORSE than cutting down a few rehersals and let the girls have ample rest. I just dont understand why, altough it is competetive in the K-pop industry but this is way too much, they will fall sick one by one.

i really dont know how they are surviving through all those schedules with only 2-3 hours of sleep....thats really harsh....how can they recover through their fatigue from all that singing and dancing from only that measly amount of sleep =.= i really hope CCM give them more time to rest..like seriously

I think T-ara is the busiest girl group out there. Not to forget extremely TALENTED as well!

Acting, musical, singing, dancing, musical instrument. And tae-kwan-do? Really amazing! I love T-ara.

and hopefully they'll get enough rest and get regular medical check-ups and take care of their health. will keep you girls in my prayers :D

love from Malaysia :D