Diadem Forums

[11.01.06] T-ara Hyomin's recent appearance... her face has disappeared

nathaniel

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Omo. yeah, I also think it's because of her tight schedule, T-Ara's schedule and her own one. Her face is getting lean and smaller but her aegyo fat under her eyes is getting bigger :)

Hyomin, you should not forget rice but go eat with Jiyeon more often!

The bright side is that she still live healthy :D Take care of yourself more, Hyomin ah! ^^

Her face is getting lean and smaller but her aegyo fat under her eyes is getting bigger :D
Sorry, but this is definitely not true. It is disappearing like the rest of the fat in her face.

Before:

http://tiaradiadem.com/forums/uploads/1261...75_87_12929.jpg

Now:

http://tiaradiadem.com/forums/uploads/1293..._882_100248.jpg

You can also see from these that it isn't as drastic as people are making it out to be. A lot of it is an illusion from the hair & makeup change from IGCBOY to Yayaya. I think it seems like a normal loss of baby fat as she transitions into her mid-20s.

What Hyomin noona really needs is a lot more sleep. I'm pretty sure she still eats the same amount of food as she used to. She would never give up eating. She does look a bit thinner, probably because shes more active in her filming/performances. Hope she'll stay healthy.

Hyomin noona fighting!<3

face bacome smaller..? LOL

maybe the bangs have block the forehead so is smaller..?

when i cutted bangs my freind also said i've smaller face O.o

Lost alot of weight..? O.o

she's already underweight for her height cause she's kinda tall and if she's more she really gonna be underweight the 3rd and 4th picture.. she look kinda sick

well they need more rest and eat well :)