Diadem Forums
Sign in to follow this  
nathaniel

[11.01.06] T-ara's Eunjung caught in a humiliating situation

Haha, Eunjung's manager is kinda evil xD.

Humiliating? hmm i don't think so, its rather adorable though, she must have been totally worn out given how tight her schedule is, poor Eunjung, hope she can get more rest as soon as possible.

Eunjung! D: try to rest as much as you can even with your drama filming schedules ! and do your best on dream high :wub: , it is sure to be a hit!!

Jam Eunjung strikes again..LOL :D

How can she be that cute even when she's sleeping?! <3

When I sleep, I look like ??? ack... :D

My Eunjung needs a rest, stat!!

I don't really think that's humiliating xDDD

in my opinion that's cute! I'm pretty sure she laughed a lot when she saw that photos xDDD

she's hyper cute *OOO*

these are such cute pictures. i don't think it is humiliating at all! LOL it might be very tough for her since she has so much to do recently and she has an injuried leg. hope she gets better soon!

haha.. the poor thing must be so tired. imagine how tired she'd be if she wasn't hurt and was filming the drama, performing, and filming various variety shows. hopefully she'll get a well deserved break soon.

hahaha.

She looks so cute over there and her manager is so bad, doing all the prank on her.

i guess her t-ara members would also do so if they are there.

She is the cutest thing I've ever seen!!!!!! Eunjung is awesome, and amazingly gorgeous O_O even in her sleep. Wait, so was she "put" to sleep? or did she just fall asleep?