Diadem Forums

[11.05.16] T-ara's Hyomin, the stylist of 5dolls

nathaniel

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i always think she has a nice sense of style. hyomin always struck me as the chic one, and i think that she's a great stylist for 5dolls so far! can't wait to see the next things she will come up with.

OHHHHHHHHHHHH No wonder 5Doll's song reminded me of Secret's Madonna! I really like that jazzy sound to it. No wonder I fell in love with Madonna and Like This or That right away. I was debating about learning this dance. Right now I am lazy so we will see haha. But I love 5Dolls. And I had no idea Hyomin was their stylist. I read a lot of youtube comments bashing on their outfits saying they were trying to copy SNSD's Genie outfits T.T Haters piss me off. Their comments are always irrelevant to the video.

OHHHHHHHHHHHH No wonder 5Doll's song reminded me of Secret's Madonna! I really like that jazzy sound to it. No wonder I fell in love with Madonna and Like This or That right away. I was debating about learning this dance. Right now I am lazy so we will see haha. But I love 5Dolls. And I had no idea Hyomin was their stylist. I read a lot of youtube comments bashing on their outfits saying they were trying to copy SNSD's Genie outfits T.T Haters piss me off. Their comments are always irrelevant to the video.

Lol to those guys saying they are copying SNSD's outfits. just ignore them they just got nothing better to do.