Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] When did you first start to like T-Ara?

kikiyana

I was first introduced to them a while ago (don't remember the specific month or year), but I never acknowledged the fact that they were one of the top Korean girl groups until recently after their Roly Poly promotions and the beginning of their Cry Cry ventures D: I've always liked their songs though, but now I consider myself to be a permanent fan!

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I started listening to Kpop about a year now my friend got me into listening to SJ. After staying up late watching the performances for mcountdown, music core, music bank, and inkigayo I noticed T-ara song 'Roly Poly' I was caught on to it and started watching every performance since then. After a while I watched 'Cry Cry' mini drama mv I love it as well as 'Lovey Dovey'. Now I became Fan of T-ara and I'm a proud Diadem. I love Boram mini drama!

I'm a sone~ I first liked T-ara because of IY...

Where Hyomin is with my biased Sunny :D Sunbyung couple is really cutee~

Hyomin is funny and depressed for airtime on that show~

Watch dream high~ Start to like Eunjung even though she act as an evil character in the show :D

But until around last year during cry cry period, then i decided to "betray" SNSD and search for T-ara's shows.

Watch T-ara dot com, fall in <3 with Qri and the rest of T-ara members :D

• 2 weeks later...

I was never really that interested in them initially - Lies was good to listen, followed by TTL.

However, I lost much respect for them when Bo Peep Bo Peep was released.

Became a temporary fan of Ji Yeon when she starred in God of Study, then lost interest.

Lost much respect for her when that webcam incident broke out, followed by the poor quality of Death Bell 2

Though the OST "What Should We Finish" by So Yeon kept me away from disliking the group barely.

Then came the song "It Really Hurts" - loved it.

Then came YaYaYa - made me think 'What the hell did CCM do to those girls?" It was atrocious to listen to.

The other songs were 'meh'.

Then on 2011, Roly Poly came out - it was 'meh'. But after being told that

the song was more of a homage to the 80s, when my parents were in college, I became oblidged and

it's fairly good when going on for an evening walk.

Cry Cry is when I became a more serious fan.

july 2009... i was watching my first kdrama on tv, and i didn't know anything about korea, to be honest :D

i had no idea there were other kdramas out there and i had never heard about kpop before (how awkward! )

i decided to do a little research and found an article about a random website, about a new kpop girl group, T-Ara.

i listened to my first kpop song ever, Good Person :wub:

i was like "wow...so many girls" (hahaha they were only 5! ) and i was trying really hard to tell them apart but for some reason hyomin and eunjung looked too much alike in my opinion so they were both my favourite since i couldn't tell who was who all the time and i liked them both [now when i watch the Good Person mv i don't even think they look alike but yeah...]

for about 2 years T-ara has been the only kpop group i listened to.

sorry about the long post...

• 2 months later...

i'm quite late to know about T-ara...i get to know them during Cry-cry performances..n now t-ara becoming my fav kpop group

Honestly,I was never into KPOP whatsoever.But I heard their song,Cry Cry from Music Inkigayo,I totally fell in love with it :wub:

So,I blame T-ara for making me obsessed with them and KPOP :P

Make sure you guys give their earlier, non-promoted songs a listen. T-ara makes good music and popular music, the two do not always overlap.

actually i think i'm a new fan of them XD...

Actually i dislike Kpop baNds at first... meaning i'm not a fan of them because i'm only focusing about animes or Jpops not until i was recommended to watch DH2... i was like "who's this pretty girl? she's cute yet her character here is a little annoying because she always hurt the main character and not returning JB's love, but oh i love her with Jinwoon ♥...G minor couple and her dancing and singing was so great! "----> Jiyeon...

Yes it's because of Jiyeon i searched for T-ara and came to ♥ her more and adding Soyeon to my bias too... then i started to love them more seeing the Cry Cry MV and Lovey Dovey, then searched all their songs and MVs and shows haha ♥

so T-ara forever! :D

A month ago I was shuffling through some Youtube videos, and somehow ended up watching Sistars videos. Some of them must have had a link to T-aras videos, actually I think it was RolyPoly .. Anyhow watched it, and click.. I was hooked.

• 2 weeks later...

For me, when I got into K-Pop (August '11) T-ara were one of the first girl groups I started to listen to but that what was it at first.

When I started to watch Dream High, Eunjung caught my attention and because of her I got more and more interessted in the members themselve. :3