Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] Did you have a bias for another group then switch to T-Ara?

junichi8369

SNSD is my biased (Till now though)

-

At first i didn't like KPOP. Until i came across Hyuna and watch IY.

Then i like Sunny and everything else of SNSD and G7.

Sunny and Hyomin relationship (SunByung :D) is so cutee that i started liking Hyomin. Then from SNSD i started looking into T-ara.

I started watching more and more of T-ara. Saw Qri and think she looks like Hyuna :D Then started liking Qri and change from Hyomin biased in T-ara to Qri...( Feel abit bad though)

I'm now a SNSD and T-ara biased :D

At first i couldn't decided between 2ne1 and T-ara.

2ne1 always had cool high budget MV's i liked,

But when I saw the Wae Ireoni MV when it was released, my eyes lit up & my heart dropped. I saw kpop perfection for the first time that day :D

& T-ara has been nothing but every since B)

I was a Sone for 4 years! I was addicted to them. But they started to become more and more mature and promoting more of japanese songs and I dono...I felt as if everytime i see them on TV, I don feel anything anymore whereas I would normally scream out loud. Then I saw Jiyeon on a Roly Poly performance and started to become a fan of T-ara. Right now my feelings for SNSD is just neutral. :( I feel bad.....

is it bad to say that i never had a bias group until T-ara? :)

I've listen to SNSD and the Wonder Girls, but i didn't like them that much to be called a fan of them at that time, i just liked their songs, period. I wasn't even interested in knowing their names. No offence WG and SNSD Fans! >.< I know their names now cuz i do like them as a fan, but not as much as i love t-ara :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm. my story is a little similar to the thread starter, however, I won't necessarily abandon the original 9 ladies who introduced me to the whole KPop fandom. Yeah, I got to know about T-ARA through Hyomin's participation in IY1. As a matter of fact, I think that show served as my springboard into the general circulation of Kpop, as I found myself looking through MVs of the other groups featured, like T-ARA, KARA, and BEG. ;P It was a little underwhelming at first. BEG was too sexy (and possibly a bit too vulgar) for me. KARA was fun, but you could only go so far with the butt dance (although their STEP MV was pretty good).

I got hooked on T-ARA when I stumbled upon their comeback with Lovey Dovey on Music Bank. After that, I decided to search some more, finally stumbling upon Roly Poly, the one song that sucked me into the fandom. :P It was just so addictive!! It's very upbeat and refreshing. And the dance in the MV looks like a lot of fun as well. :D I guess I'll be here for quite a while then. :D

• 2 weeks later...

hmmm... i never have any bias group before, tbh t-ara is the one and the only one kpop idol i follow...

it's all because i don't have any interest with kpop things, like music, fashion including their popular drama lol

but i started to paying attention when my sister force me to watch a korean drama, i thought it was a really good drama and there was a t-ara's member there, and made me curious about t-ara and all their members, and now here i am, a bigfan of T-ARA :wub:

actually my sisters were the ones who told me about t-ara when i watching that drama because i even didn't know about any idol group, except snsd just because all my sisters like them especially SM idols and always trying to make me like them, but so sad for them i am not interested at all with them lol, and now i have success make one of my sister to become a bigfan of t-ara lol i always playing t-ara's musics or videos in front of her :P

and now she is a fan of jiyeon and hyomin :D

like many here, i was brought into kpop by snsd. but i've never really liked their songs, nor the group entirely. then i discovered t-ara from their 'roly poly' promotions. luckily i discovered them a little late and just nice they promoted 'cry cry' soon after, which really captured my attention. i felt like i really liked their music, and also each of the members! so now, i'm a huge fan of t-ara! T-ARA GO!

• 1 month later...

I'm assuming this is only about girl groups, so

I used to love snsd's taeyeon, fx's Krystal and kara's seungyeon

Of course, I still love them, but right now, jiyeon and Hyomin have completely taken over my bias list.

If we were to include guys...unfortunately jiyeon would be second, after Wooyoung and Hyomin would be fourth, after JB(like, from dream high 2, Jiyeon's coactor? Yeah that guy)

Before I became a fan of T-ara, I listened to SNSD and spent lots of time following the nine girls.

Into the new world is still my favorite song of all time for me.

Anyway, I tried to promote SNSD to a friend of mine, who is a T-ara fan. So we ended up trading places in the end.

I fell in love with hyomin from her Bo Beep performances and IY. Then I watched Eunjung's acting in coffee house.

My friend became a Sone though and gave me lots of SNSD clips to watch instead. And I gave him T-ara mvs and stuff. :)

I was a Sone for 4 years! I was addicted to them. But they started to become more and more mature and promoting more of japanese songs and I dono...I felt as if everytime i see them on TV, I don feel anything anymore whereas I would normally scream out loud. Then I saw Jiyeon on a Roly Poly performance and started to become a fan of T-ara. Right now my feelings for SNSD is just neutral. :( I feel bad.....

I had the same feeling too. I should have been excited when "The boys" came out but I wasn't. (still love TaeNy and seobaby though XD )

I was still hooked to roly poly and looking forward to see cry cry :D

i was a big fan of snsd for a long time mostly because of taeny too. when they started promoting in japan, i couldnt see them as often and i strayed more into other areas. i became crazily in love with IU and then while watching heroes i fell in love with jiyeon too. now i think t-ara is one of my favorites along with snsd

Bias used to be SNSD way back in 2009 (Tae Yeon and Jessica, my particular favorites) but by 2010, I sort of lost interest in them when Hoot! was released. To this day, I still occasionally miss Jessica and her blonde hair. It really suits her.

I practically became unbiased and didn't have a particularly fav. idol group after that, T-ara included (hell, YaYaYa actually made me almost become a hater). It wasn't until some months after Roly Poly when T-ara got my attention, Cry Cry made me a casual fan and after learning that the girls were being poorly treated by CCM, I became a deep fan, ultimately joining this site.

I'm proud to say this site is the first one where I became an official fan (yes, I never was a Sone)

honestly I am not a super fan of kpop girl group before,,,because I'm more of into korean actresses/actors (yoon eun hye would be on my top list :) ),,and korean drama ...until i learned to appreciate about good songs from kpop singers including groups ....

then I learned about 2ne1,then next SNSD,,then finally fell inlove with t-ara,,,and honestly I am more knowledgeable now about t-ara than the other girl group...lol...