Diadem Forums

[11.10.25] T-ara's Jiyeon-Hwayoung, "Preparing hard for college without special admission"

nathaniel

[11.10.25] T-ara's Jiyeon-Hwayoung, "Preparing hard for college without special admission"

201110251039773377_1.jpg

Girl group members Jiyeon and Hwayoung were recently associated to rumors that they would be specially admitted to college, but they denied these claims and call these rumors "completely unfounded" and said they are preparing for college like everyone else.

T-ara's agency said, "T-ara's Hwayoung and Jiyeon are currently in their last year of high school and are preparing hard for college. We were not even aware of when the special admissions rumors started, but those stories are completely false." Internet communities were full of rumors before that Jiyeon would be specially admitted to Sungkyukwan University in the vocal department.

They continued, "The girls are studying hard to bring their forward their best academic and talent skills."

Meanwhile, T-ara's Japanese debut song "Bo Peep Bo Peep" debuted at #1 on it's week of release on the Oricon charts and they are currently preparing for a November comeback in Korea and Japan.

Source: Nate

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It always amazes me how Korean idols balance school and their careers compared with Japanese idols who tend to drop out of education. With the amount of time spent practicing, recording, filming, performing and travelling I don't know where they find the time and energy to go to class and/or study. Best of luck to the girls for getting into college.

PSHHHHH, that's what all retarded idiotic people think, I mean just because people are famous, doesn't mean that they are always pampered and prioritised, Jiyeon and Hwayoung i'm sure are studious and NORMAL STUDENTS

Sooo good luck to them for their upcoming exams :) hope they get into the subject they wish to be in

tsk tsk tsk..netizens netizens.

glad they are entering as normal students, though i don't see the problem with special admissions huh.gif

anyways will all the comebacks and preparations for exams, things are seriously going to be hell for them. unsure.gif

hope they do well! smile.gif