Diadem Forums

[11.11.16] T-ara's full interview with Money Today Star News

nathaniel

that is an interesting interview, thank for translate it..

Qri unnie answer...LOL..kekeke...<3

btw i hope t-ara make an official fansclub as soon as possible..

and also come to indonesia to do some concert or showcase and fans meeting

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

T-ara sooooooooo greatttttttttt.......:D

Our leader Hyomin always remember about her fan...lovely leader...

that must be soooooo great if T-ara have official Fan Club.......:wub:

Qri sooo cute and funny.....

T-ara Win next week for sureeeee....................Let BoMb The StaGe T-ara..................................................:D

thanks for the translation! <div>LOL LEADER-SSHI, CHAMELEON-LIKE GROUP <3 </div><div>can't wait for all the Cry Cry stages on music shows!</div><div>and i'm really looking forward to Lovey Dovey already~</div><div>T-ara fighting!</div>

Thank you for the interview! It's so good to hear from the girls. I much prefer Hwayoung's short hair. The long hair seemed so awkward on her, because it kept on getting the way of her dancing so that she looked as if she wasn't dancing very well. However, watching her dance in "Cry Cry," she seems so much more confident and put-together in both dancing and attitude. I think the short hair really suits her.

I agree that T-ara does have a chameleon-like flair. They could do anything and do it well. As long as the company gives them strong, dynamic songs, the group performs very well. I would only say that their choreography usually does get in the way of their singing. Most other groups, they sing during the easier moves and dance harder in the instrumental parts, but T-ara doesn't get that reprieve. Or maybe T-ara jus needs more rest time since they're often performing almost every day of the week. Us T-ara fans would be happy just seeing them looking beautiful and singing the ballad or singing any of their songs while stationary... it would be interesting to hear how well their voices might sound that way.