Diadem Forums

[POLL] Favorite track from Absolute First Album!

*YANiPOPO*

Favorite Track from Absolute First Album  

276 members have voted

1. 1. Choose only one song :)

• One&One
    • 처음처럼 - Like the Beginning
    • Bo Peep Bo Peep
    • Tic Tic Toc
    • Bye Bye
    • Apple is A
    • Falling U
    • Say Goodbye (You, You, You)
    • Good Person

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I first heard T-ara in the Dream Concert (TTL2) and yes, I was immediately converted. And after listening to their album for about 3-4 times so far, my favourite is Good Person. A beautiful ballad which showcased their vocals. I'm still trying to figure out who sang which verse in Good Person...does anybody know where I can find this out?

I like Bye Bye the best. (:

I would've liked if the girls sang some ballads though (excluding Good Person, because that's recycled, in a way).

I like Say Goodbye, too. It sounds a lot like TTL - my favourite song from T-ara. (:

Sometimes I wonder what TTL would sound like without Supernova. :wub: TTL (T-ara vers.)? I think it will be epic!

Not saying that Supernova isn't good, of course. They're awesome~ I was just curious.

initially Like The Beginning would've gotten my vote, and I haven't really listened to the whole album well enough to make the best decision.

So Bo Peep Bo Peep is my current song of the moment. The dance is as catchy as the song.

But ultimately, I keep listening to both versions of TTL much more !!

I like Like the Beginning and Bo Peep equally, but I voted for Bo Peep. Bo Peep is really on repeat over here, my ipod registered something like 80 plays after the first day of downloading the album and I'm not someone who listens to songs constantly (except for with Bo peep!). I love it because it's easy to sing along with and you can bounce in your seat without knowing what they're singing about. But in general, the album is perfect because it contains different songs and it displays all of their voices.