Diadem Forums

[POLL] Choreography - Bo Peep Bo Peep vs Roly Poly vs Cry Cry vs Lovey Dovey

kenzo

108 members have voted

1. 1. Which choreography do you like better?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

think the guys will vote for cry cry...especially after the "deep in your eyes" part. lmao. i love the slide jiyeon does and the hand twirling thing (whatever you call it.) the dance is cool.

for me it is a toss up between roly poly and lovey dovey.... think lovey dovey's choreography is just daebak but roly poly is so fun. it is good exercise too. still can't do the entire dance as i have 2 left feet. voted for roly poly!

Aww.too bad I can't vote for more than 1.Actually,I like Lovey Dovey and Cry Cry.Both of the choreography are much much complex compared to BPBP and RP.They are more energetic.But,poor our girls..They must felt really tired :mellow:

In Cry Cry,I love Hyomin with her cane and Jiyeon's slide.Boram's solo dance is quite interesting too.

As for Lovey Dovey,I simply LOVE the choreography. :wub:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I honestly liked their choreo in Cry Cry. I think it is their most organized choreo. I like how Boram had a little dance part, glad she has her spotlight there. And Hyomin's sexy cane dance. ( I really noticed she always does a little 'fanservice' during songs), she always had the I'm-gonna-do-something look. One of the many things why she is my bias. XD

I also loved Jiyeon's sliding and deep in your eyes part.

Lovey Dovey comes in second, I love to shuffle! hahaha.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...