Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] Official T-ara's Pretty Boys Discussion Thread

craZy

aouxp5.png

In T-ara's Pretty Boy, the girls of T-ara will be going through various activities and games to find themselves the best Pretty Boy.

-

About time someone got a thread on this started. So how's everyone enjoying the show? I have thus far watched the first two episodes and I gotta say, the show so far is really amusing.

First episode was great, highlight was definitely every one of Boram's segment. That little stoner kid always makes me laugh. Second episode was very funny as well, especially all the games they played.

Waiting for the next episode to be subbed, the trailer seemed really funny so I'm looking forward to it. I noticed T-ara's own manager was there as well, he finally got his wish to appear on TV, lol!

How are you guys liking the show thus far? Share all your pics, videos and such here as well!

(Could a mod kindly pin this for members to easily find?)

• 2 weeks later...

haven't watch episode 3 since subbed version not release yet

but i love episode 1 scenes when one of the dancer is jiyeon's senior in school and Qri's partner dance to Cry Cry

episode 2 got many eunjung-jiyeon moments ^^

(Could a mod kindly pin this for members to easily find?)

thanks for creating this post :D

already pin it ^^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

just watched episode 4 where jiyeon mentions she hates winking or hates stuff like that. So before I turned into a crazy t-ara fan and had jiyeon stuck on my mind. I was a huge snsd fan and fell for tiffany. TIffany loves to wink and at some point i think i picked it up where it became natural. now because of jiyeon's comment. I have to stop winking lol.,,,this is what they do to fans !! lol

^ I agree. I loved episode 10. They were so dorky and funny, plus all 7 of them were there. Heck, I didn't ever care/notice that they weren't any cute guys in that ep. Gah I love T-ara!

On a side note: I wonder why Hwayoung looked so down and detached from the rest before the actual filming "started". Hopefully she was just tired. :(

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...