Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] Petition to Kim Kwang Soo

jyuanzhe

As all of you guys know by now, Kim Kwang Soo now wants to replace of add members to the T-ARA line-up in April. However, the reasons for this are horribly invalid, from the viewpoint of us fans.

Personally, I think that the addition of members would cause more feelings of distance from the members. It already took such a long time for all of the fans to accept Hwa youngie as part of the group. If they were to add new members, this trouble would start again. And also, T-ARA would become like After School or So Nyuh Shi Dae. Not that I don't like these two groups, but T-ARA is perfect as it is right now, and it doesn't fall into the category of too-many or too-few members.

He is also considering replacing members who have gotten "lazy". However, I don't think that any of the members are lazy. Soyeon is doing a great job as the leader and Jiyeon is acting in other dramas such as DH2. Eunjung is in her historical drama and also WGM. Hyomin is great on variety shows. Qri has been improving a lot since their debut, seeing that she was a model during pre-debut days. The one that is left is Borammie, but I feel that this is partly due to Boram's poor health. She is suffering a lot, having to drink all those medicinal drinks daily.

I feel that he is just trying to capitalize on the girls' success right now. First, it was BPBP. Then it was Roly Poly, and Cry Cry. Now, it's Lovey Dovey. He's working the girls too hard and just trying to maximize profit through the girls.

This is why I hope all of us Diadems can write in to KKS to get him to stop this plan. Before this changes any part of T-ARA!

My 2cents, as much as I don't like KKS, this petition won't go anywhere.

1. The korean fans are already used to KKS's absurd misleading news, quoted from a post that admin nathaniel post. If the Korean fans are used to it, they aren't going to do anything...and they are the ONLY force that can actually do something big against KKS.

2. International fans have little to no power when it comes to these 'petition'. The only thing you can probably do to show your determination is not buying goodies from CCM (whether you decide to do it or not is all you).

3. We should be well-known of KKS, so don't get too worked up over a "news" article. Nothing from CCM can be taken seriously unless it is put into action.

I'd suggest you guys to stay cool until then.

i hate kks...why would her want to destroy the completely dynamic and perfect group?

might as well create a new group, don't mod current T-ara....don't break the fans heart...any group is nothing without fans....

and we are the fans of current T-ara..7 girls group....

so, i absolutely agree with the petition

As much as I support the petition, ultimately, it's the Korean fans who can really bring in the big guns - after all, T-ara's main source of popularity is in Korea.

Now, if a major riot breaks out with CCM's headquarters torn, looted and vandalized, I'll be happy dancing around in joy.

It's possible that T-ara may even file a lawsuit at some point this year, just like KARA and DBSK did years back - and definitely, DSP and even SM (one of the Big 3) suffered a massive drop in image and reputation in the public's eyes. Hell, SM - with all its money, influence, connections and the well-known Lee Soo Man lost since the court took DBSK's side.

Right now, it's either the Korean fans of T-ara or T-ara itself that can truly put a stop to that madman.

i absolutely agree with this petition

beause T-ara is made for 7 member from now and forever, 7 member is perfect for T-ara

and then i think all of member T-ara must be has close to each other because they has through their carrier togehter until now

if there are replacing/ adding new member on T-ara, i think they must star from beginning again and i'm very sure T-ara will be get more success if they still 7

A feeling that all the t-ara fans doesn't want a change in members...

What happen if there is a change or addition in members?

Will it feel the same if a new member sing the part of an old member old song?

Doesn't it feels weird?

Alot of fans will not like T-ara as a whole but only individual...

How come CCM CEO doesn't uses his brain and only think of the money he will be earning?

It is like Dream high 2, disbanding of HerShe and re forming them by competitions...

Will the bond be the same...?

It will no longer be a perfect T-ara...

Hwa Young is added and it took quite a time to accept her in T-ara...

How will the old member feel when her other member who accompanied them for the past few years leaving the group?

Why That damn CEO doesn't think of the feelings of the current T-ara members and their fans?

Argh...

T-ara should remain 7!

Even if there is addition of members, they have to give a super valid reason of why they have to add members into T-ara...

Why can't those members be formed in separate new groups?

And damn, i just love T-ara recently like 1 month... Why you have to disband them so quickly? ZzZ...

This is absurd and ridiculous!

My 2cents, as much as I don't like KKS, this petition won't go anywhere.

1. The korean fans are already used to KKS's absurd misleading news, quoted from a post that admin nathaniel post. If the Korean fans are used to it, they aren't going to do anything...and they are the ONLY force that can actually do something big against KKS.

2. International fans have little to no power when it comes to these 'petition'. The only thing you can probably do to show your determination is not buying goodies from CCM (whether you decide to do it or not is all you).

3. We should be well-known of KKS, so don't get too worked up over a "news" article. Nothing from CCM can be taken seriously unless it is put into action.

I'd suggest you guys to stay cool until then.

This is so true, as much as i hate the changes but really getting all worked up is not going to help and i bet

they don't even care about any petition based on just us "fans" anyway.

then why dont we get together with the fan clubs from Korea!?

I mean c'mon! we can sit here and say "lets wait and see what happens"

OR we can actually find a loop hole in this "int'l fans dont mean crap"

because we ALL know that is not true.

We may not mean as much as the korean fans, ill admit that.

But if we band together with other fans from other nations,

then im sure it will have some kind of effect on their decision.

We may not get a response, but at least it will be something for them to think about..

Guest cruzer1979

i'll support this petition... please do this petition to mr kim... n tell him dont fix something thats not broken... t-ara now perfect with 7 member.... n by the way i take almost i and half year to like hwayong... so please do this petition

maybe KKS want to make sensation so many people anticipating about what is going to happen with t-ara on next april,,,

or maybe he is really going to replace the less profitable member to a new one so he can make more money from t-ara,,,

then why dont we get together with the fan clubs from Korea!?

I mean c'mon! we can sit here and say "lets wait and see what happens"

OR we can actually find a loop hole in this "int'l fans dont mean crap"

because we ALL know that is not true.

We may not mean as much as the korean fans, ill admit that.

But if we band together with other fans from other nations,

then im sure it will have some kind of effect on their decision.

We may not get a response, but at least it will be something for them to think about..

Like admin nathaniel said in one of his response in the news thread, the Korean fans are used to KKS's way of marketing. So, how exactly do you plan to "work together" to create this intricate plan? "Saying" I will change the world is not the same thing as I changed the world. We can all say that the fans should all get together and do something, but WHAT?

Again, I'm not saying that I agree with whatever CCM is doing, but this sort of petition is utterly and completely useless. T-Ara fan-base internationally is never strong (obvious reason, there's no such thing as an "official international fan forum" for T-Ara) to begin with, so they could careless about what you have to "say". The only action that could actually make an impact to CCM is cutting off your support by not purchasing CCM's good, because then it's CCM's future that is at risk. But that also mean cutting monetary support toward T-Ara as well, and whether fans decide to do it or not, that's up to them. One thing for sure, not everyone will agree on that matter.

It's true that many K-fans believe KKS is really trolling, but there are many that are very upset and angry as well. In fact, more of them seem to be popping up now compared to before when the news first broke out.

I just came arcoss this petition by the K-fans;

http://bbs3.agora.media.daum.net/gaia/do/petition/read?bbsId=P001&objCate1=1&articleId=120608&pageIndex=1#commentFrame

The K-fan's petitions have a better chance of being noticed, so if you have a Daum account, you could sign it as well.

• 2 months later...
I'll support this petition as I agree with what you wrote. Its like the saying "If its not broken, why fix it?".. you forgot to mention Hwayoung in your post.. even though she's new, i believe she's just as vulnerable to the situation..

She's still rather new, I was thinking.

We shouldn't be too harsh on her.

And anyway she's great on T-ARA and the pretty boys too

As much as I support the petition, ultimately, it's the Korean fans who can really bring in the big guns - after all, T-ara's main source of popularity is in Korea.

Now, if a major riot breaks out with CCM's headquarters torn, looted and vandalized, I'll be happy dancing around in joy.

It's possible that T-ara may even file a lawsuit at some point this year, just like KARA and DBSK did years back - and definitely, DSP and even SM (one of the Big 3) suffered a massive drop in image and reputation in the public's eyes. Hell, SM - with all its money, influence, connections and the well-known Lee Soo Man lost since the court took DBSK's side.

Right now, it's either the Korean fans of T-ara or T-ara itself that can truly put a stop to that madman.

Kara filed a lawsuit too?

Even if K-Queen's get used to KKS's stroll,

but can they still let it happen when some mems being kicked out, maybe yes!!! >''< >''<

b/c they didnt take any action , so KKS keeps doing that , 7 to 9 and then what !!!!!

All K-fan have done is express their feelings by writting LETTERS :(((

is it hard to contact each other for a petition or something ??????????????

as much as i want him to stop doing this ridiculous things, i agree that we can't do anything!

As much as i want to rally in front of his company and show a postcards for him to resign and get lost, it still have no use T.T.

I really want him to be replaced by those people who can really call themselves "experienced"! Even though he already has more than 10 years of experience (correct me if i'm wrong) in entertainment, he does show that he isn't! Damn KKS! he don't mind the fans' opinions, the T-ara's effort! i really hate him! All he wants is money money money! T.T

Adding 2 new members is so ridiculous!!!! T-ara is known to begun to 6 members and i can say it is already soooo perfect! then 7! then now 9? I totally dislike it!

He call them stubborn? Lazy? Damn, can't you see the effort? and if they do have this little kind of attitude, it is because you are not giving them enough time to rest... hello KKS, our Queens is also humans!!! argh! damn KKS... now i'm High Blood!!! >.<