Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ/INFO] T-Ara General Questions Thread

negnoodles

SO I suggested this earlier in the suggestions forums, and decided to take the initiative to start it.

The ONE big thing missing in an int'l fansite is a place to ask general/casual questions regarding the group.

I don't think this goes against the rules in any way, so hopefully this would be used as the place to ask general/casual questions about T-Ara.

My questions are:

Not sure if asked before, but how is the roommate system setup now that they have 7 members/ Is it the same from hello baby? Or do they have a new dorm? Since they don't talk or reveal much about these on variety shows so I don't think many fans, especially newer ones would know.

Also do they have any funny sleeping habits? I remember watching somewhere about how someone from the group sleeps with eyes open or something, but can't really remember clearly who and where I saw it lol

The house they used in Hello Baby is not their dorm.That house is basically used only for Hello Baby purpose.From what I saw on HahaMong Show,the order of the room mate is like this:

>Eunjung+Soyeon.(Hwayoung is added to their room because they have 2 double decker beds)Soyeon sleeps on the top,while Eunjung sleep at the bottom with Hwayoung on the top on another bed.

>Jiyeon+Hyomin.(Hyomin once said that in 2010 they rarely see each other in their dorm.Even if they did,one of them is probably already sleeping while the other is just going to sleep (or work) due to other activites such as Jiyeon's drama God of Study and Hyomin's Incvincible Youth.

>Now left the 2 oldest unnies,Boram and Qri,it was revealed on the show that Boram's bed is the messiest with everything on top.And,trust me,it ain't pretty :P

About sleeping habits,Eunjung is known as Ham Eunjung ( ham means sleep) because she can sleep anywhere,any time.And she is the hardest to wake up.So,Soyeon,as her roommate bought a huge bell for her :lol:

The 2 maknaes,Jiyeon and Hwayoung snores the loudest especially when they are tired.Hyomin has a sleep talking habit but she never knew that,LOL.

However,I don't recall any member who sleep with her eyes open though.

^ Just to add, the dorm shown in the begining of Hello Baby is their dorm. Later they just moved into a house for the sake of the show.

T-ara originally had a different dorm from the one they have now. They moved out from it because Jiyeon said it was haunted (something like, can't remember for sure, lol).

This is the old dorm, same roomate system.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkF_aZABWvY

You can find the rest of the parts from the suggestions column from within the video.

Qri is the member who sleeps with her eyes opened. It was revealed in the "T-ara Japanese showcase" video.

Jiyeon is a rather untidy girl too. She removes and throws her false eyelashes on her bed. Hyomin once had a rude shock sleeping on her bed as she thought it was a spider or something. rofl.