Diadem Forums

[INFO] T-ARA First Photo Album Sparkle

sleepystudent

Just a question, wasn't sure if it should be here or the social lounge but here it goes:

I was wondering where is it cheaper to buy this book. On YesAsia or another website? like this

one?

-EDIT- 041912

I have another question,

I just received my photo book, and i there's this postcard thing in the book.

I think it's something i send in to get a chance to win an autograph or something like that.

The bad thing is that it's all in Japanese, and i can't read it. Can someone tell me how to fill it out?

Am not too sure about the cheapest, am still shopping around myself.

You have to take into account the shipping rates too. Not too sure about HMV Japan rates but I know yesasia offers free shipping for the book. *shrugs*

How about asking your local HMV if they are planning to bring the book in?

• 1 month later...

I have another question,

I just received my photo book, and i there's this postcard thing in the book.

I think it's something i send in to get a chance to win an autograph or something like that.

The bad thing is that it's all in Japanese, and i can't read it. Can someone tell me how to fill it out?

It's a lot cheaper if you just break into CCM's archive rooms, grab a spare copy (or maybe few) and then just run like hell :D

I'm pretty certain extra copies (including limited edition) are stored somewhere. At the company I worked, we always kept extra samples of the products sold in the market in case the said products turned out to be defective (and it saves time, effort and money on having to produce a new one).