Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] Next concept of T-ara?Any idea?

crewz

Im asking here,because im really curious,with some shooting at Paris,their outfits,makes me really want to know their next concept.What about yours?what is your opinion about this??

Maybe u already know the concept of the next album,but still,u can say it here..

For me,the next concept is Ballad...dunno how to describe,but something like they singing with some old building background,sad song concept.xDD

Personally I don't really like cute concept like Bo Beep Bo Beep and also concept like YaYaYa (the concept is horrible.. :mellow: ).Since I'm more into ballad songs,I'd love to see them doing ballad songs such as Lies,TTL,Good Person and their latest ballad song Cry Cry and We We In Love.Soyeon's voice really suits ballad while Eunjung and Hyomin have strong voices.

Roly Poly and Lovey Dovey definitely didn't utilise the member's vocals to the fullest but the songs are really catchy and fun to say the least.

Fully agreed with ZZuRRa.

All things considered, if the 2nd album's gonna go big, some major vocal lessons should be dedicated to Boram, Qri and Ji Yeon - something CCM doesn't seem to be doing very well by the looks of it.

RP, LD, IGCBOY, LTFT, Ya3 and BPBP already have a lot of autotuning and electronic-whatever-you-call-it in it so I think it's about time that T-ara should make a comeback with similar to TTL and Cry Cry (minus the sh!tty line distribution in C2). That's right, stuff that actually makes use of everyone's skill. There's only 2 months left so time is critical.

i would love for them to do more ballad concept things... or some songs that showcase a little rougher and tougher side to them. would be saying - we have been through a lot, but we are still strong. can still have fun with it.

Less of the cutesy stuff tho i.e. bo peep bo peep and yayaya.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i want them to have a more strong concept, not only in their outfits, appearance or film but also have a strong song. i mean cry cry and day by day have a strong concept but their songs...... too weak. i can understand about cry cry because the story is so sad (my fave part when jiyeon was crying and screaming so hard, my feelings........ T^T), but day by day song.... i don't think it suits with the storyline. they have a badass look, but that weak song make me quite dissapointed, and i can't forget the choreography....i hope jonte will never touch T-ara anymore and i pray CCM will fired the editor of dance version video, my eyes @__@, i can't watch that more than 10 seconds. i don't know why but TTL and TTL L2 much more strong than cry cry and DBD although they have the same feeling, sad melody, that's why i still prefer TTL(1+2) more than anything, i hope T-ara will go back in those days.

i hope their next concept and song is a rock/alternative rock/pop rock concept hehehe :D sad songs like cry cry and DBD are enough. if they keep doing it, it will be boring. if they can't do rock, they can choose RnB and they can add a pure ballad just like good person as a side song. well, a ballad like good person really show their ability in singing :)

side note: i hope they will never do crazy cutesy songs anymore, RP make me a headache lol, but i know it's only my dream :P