Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] Which T-ara member has perfect attendance?

gusconcep

I've watched a lot of live performances and concert clips from their debut until now and I was wondering which member has been present in all or nearly all of the performances. My pick would be Qri because she seems to be always there. I've never seen a performance without her. Can someone prove me wrong? :)

Yup,definitely it's Qri (and Boram,until her sickness that prevent her from performing recently) and Hwayoung,if I'm not mistaken because I don't remember Hwayoung miss any performance so far (after she was added in 2010,of course).

Soyeon missed her performance for the 1st time during the Like The First Time promotions since she had H1N1 flu at that moment and also a few performances throughout the years (during early January 2010,they performed BPBP without her too) with the most recent being a small performance somewhere in Korea because she was attending Music Bank (to perform "I Know").

Jiyeon and Hyomin also missed a few performances but I think the member who missed doing performances together the most with the girls is without a doubt,Eunjung since she also filmed her dramas at the same time and also because she easily injured her knee,LOL...

It'd have to be Qri by far - Hwa Young comes to a second place, only hampered by the fact that she joined a year after T-ara's debut.

If anything, Qri seems to be the only member who's the most lucky so far (in some degree anyway) - Eun Jung injured her leg twice, Hyomin fainted, Boram got acute gastritis, Soyeon got the H1N1 flu and Ji Yeon also injured her knee as well (and if memory serves right, collapsed at some point somewhere during 2011).

But then again, this doesn't deny that she is overworked herself either. I heard that while Qri, Boram and Hwa Young have considerably smaller schedules than the others, KKS always makes them do something related to work after they finish work for the day.