Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] t-ara's performance on sexy love at the 26th. fans shouts for hwayoung

bubblesGO

on the 26th of september t-ara's changwon performance t-ara performed their new song 'sexy love'

their usual fan chants is very fine but you could hear that the loud fan chants is for hwayoung

'HWAYOUNG HERE AND HWAYOUNG THERE"

BUT THERE'S NO HWAYOUNG THERE. it is a pre-recorded performance.

i feel bad for them they got bullied by netizens who claimed and claiming that they bullied their youngest hwa.

at 2:17 on youtube you can see jiyeon's eyes that seems like controlling her tears.

when will t-ara's warm popularity in their homeland will be back?

t-ara fighting <3t-ara-best-of-best-2009-2012-splash.jpg&w=525&h=324&ei=VstiUOLlJITmmAWm0YGoBQ&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=257&vpy=193&dur=2369&hovh=176&hovw=286&tx=121&ty=99&sig=111454918707628104398&page=1&tbnh=102&tbnw=165&start=0&ndsp=10&ved=1t:429,r:6,s:0,i:83

It was very disrespectful, but its expected at this point in time... The korean stage is still mostly hostile to our girls, that's why the better plan would be to keep having showcases around asia.

Until the korean audience grow some brains and buy some maturity, then that's when the warm audience will be back.

and you call that "fan chant"? That is what I would call anti chant my friend. Even if those people are Hwayoung's fans, a normal fans would be matured enough not to do those sort of actions in public.

Anyway, it's impossible to avoid hatred if you were just recently involved in a huge scandal. Unless Hwayoung rejoins the group, I highly doubt (although it could still be possible) that the public's image of T-Ara will change at all.

and you call that "fan chant"? That is what I would call anti chant my friend. Even if those people are Hwayoung's fans, a normal fans would be matured enough not to do those sort of actions in public.

Anyway, it's impossible to avoid hatred if you were just recently involved in a huge scandal. Unless Hwayoung rejoins the group, I highly doubt (although it could still be possible) that the public's image of T-Ara will change at all.

i'm actually reffering to t-ara's fan chant there's still some fans out there who supports t-ara but most of people who entered the hall is for hwayoung and claim theirselves as t-ara fans but when t-ara performed they shouted hwa's name

Well, what else do you expect? The K-public in general still doesn't approve of them very well and probably will continue to do so for some time - plus it doesn't help that CCM's constantly making an idiot of itself in front of the media, bringing more unnecessary attention.

They were fools to have made T-ara to a comeback so soon after the aftermath of the scandal itself and the only result is that T-ara again gets the majority of the slinging from the public while that old knob keeps on playing with them robot toys in his office.

the people who criticize T-Ara in this moment don't are fans...other people and Other group's fans are booing the girls.

I believe that people are going to music programs only to boo the girls..this is a deplorable attitude. i'm disgusted these people.

The best attitude in this moment will be stop Sexy Love's promotions (or conclude them) and give a time to the girls...this actual moment is dark, and i have no other idea to recover it.

The top of CCM should meet and decide with girls the Hwayoung's return. In this moment, her return is the only thing able to minimize these critics.

the people who criticize T-Ara in this moment don't are fans...other people and Other group's fans are booing the girls.

I believe that people are going to music programs only to boo the girls..this is a deplorable attitude. i'm disgusted these people.

The best attitude in this moment will be stop Sexy Love's promotions (or conclude them) and give a time to the girls...this actual moment is dark, and i have no other idea to recover it.

The top of CCM should meet and decide with girls the Hwayoung's return. In this moment, her return is the only thing able to minimize these critics.

To say people go to music programs merely to just boo T-ara is a bit far-fetched, considering T-ara aren't the only major performers in every show. Yea, sure there are likely antis but it still remains that the public as a whole still does not approve of T-ara very much.

While Hwayoung's return minimizing such an attitude is debatable, it's simply not feasible. There's no way Hwayoung is going to take a second thought of returning to CCM, considering it was KKS himself who terminated her contract and threw a slander campaign against her during the most heated days of the scandal. Don't expect any good from CCM. They're management is highly incompetent and it wouldn't surprise me if a bunch of circus clowns did better.

i'm actually reffering to t-ara's fan chant there's still some fans out there who supports t-ara but most of people who entered the hall is for hwayoung and claim theirselves as t-ara fans but when t-ara performed they shouted hwa's name

and that's precisely what an anti is. It's not hard to pretend to be fans when their purpose is to mess with someone they don't like.

actually this mucore pre-recording is inclusive of public and fans of other groups. so most likely those are not t-ara nor hwayoung's fans.

i have read up some fan accts of kQueens posted elsewhere that T-ara did hear the booing and shouts of hwa.

Soyeon told Queen's that they are fine but more worried about Queen's who went and cheer for them sitting in the crowd.

They had a mini fanmeeting at the carpark after it...she also said to let time show who they are for the public to accept them.

Stay strong my girls.

actually this mucore pre-recording is inclusive of public and fans of other groups. so most likely those are not t-ara nor hwayoung's fans.

i have read up some fan accts of kQueens posted elsewhere that T-ara did hear the booing and shouts of hwa.

Soyeon told Queen's that they are fine but more worried about Queen's who went and cheer for them sitting in the crowd.

They had a mini fanmeeting at the carpark after it...she also said to let time show who they are for the public to accept them.

Stay strong my girls.

This is such good news. I hope they can continue fighting and not let the antis get them down. I'm so proud and impressed by their determination and motivation to keep going! This is the reason why I love T-ara so much, I think they are more determined than any other group.

This is such good news. I hope they can continue fighting and not let the antis get them down. I'm so proud and impressed by their determination and motivation to keep going! This is the reason why I love T-ara so much, I think they are more determined than any other group.

since we're not in korea there's nothing we can do is to pray for them. we can't be there to be with the Kqueens and do their fan chants.

What's wrong with them calling for Hwayoung, especially after the Hong Kong Press Conference having Soyeon saying Hwayoung is their sister always? I don't see how this is offensive to the girls.

While Hwayoung's return minimizing such an attitude is debatable, it's simply not feasible. There's no way Hwayoung is going to take a second thought of returning to CCM, considering it was KKS himself who terminated her contract and threw a slander campaign against her during the most heated days of the scandal. Don't expect any good from CCM. They're management is highly incompetent and it wouldn't surprise me if a bunch of circus clowns did better.

Actually, it is quite feasible, especially profitable for all of them, given how many fans went anti against all of them.

Let's be clear here, . . . 19 written statements were given to Kim Kwang Soo, which convinced him enough to terminate her contract, given that interview he gave, and waved those statements to be seen on his desk with that reporter. Then Hwayoung and Hyoyoung met him later on, and things were forgiven between them, which then lead to his public statement to support her and even give her the chance to return to T-ara, when she's ready. It's best to stick to the facts.

and that's precisely what an anti is. It's not hard to pretend to be fans when their purpose is to mess with someone they don't like.

I don't think all of them are antis, considering the possibilities of her return to the group in the first place.

Stay strong my girls.

No reporters were there to cover this mini-fan meet in the parking lot? :huh:

@Emperor Ryu ...No no reporters as it was a private mini fan meet cater for the Queen's who went to cheer t-ara on a 4-5hrs ride from seoul till 10+pm when it ends...imagine what time you reach seoul. Well i guess CCM realise they need support so they provided transport, simple meal and some gifts(towels from jewelry box) for the fans.

Its not hard to find fancams of the said fanmeet. Fan acct found in baidu. There was a china fan studying in seoul who went, and fan accts of KQueen's.

@Emperor Ryu ...No no reporters as it was a private mini fan meet cater for the Queen's who went to cheer t-ara on a 4-5hrs ride from seoul till 10+pm when it ends...imagine what time you reach seoul. Well i guess CCM realise they need support so they provided transport, simple meal and some gifts(towels from jewelry box) for the fans.

Its not hard to find fancams of the said fanmeet. Fan acct found in baidu. There was a china fan studying in seoul who went, and fan accts of KQueen's.

Link?

I'm willing to go further to guess that those people in the crowd, who're calling for Hwayoung, are actually supporting Hwayoung's return to T-ara.

@Emperor Ryu Nope have not seen a english translated one..its a fancam translated by soyeon china fansite..theres a soyeon bias china fan studying there. those flashes are all coming from Queen's and their individual fansites like eunchanet, hyomdot,.....etc.

During the meet each member get to pick a lucky fan to take picture with...but t-ara agreed to each choose 2 instead for fanservice.

Actually if we understand korean we can join their korean fansite for more "local news". We international Queen's rely alot on 2nd hand news...will be good if the korean sites has an official english PR to address to each fansite globally so all i-Queen's gets the same info and updates and the fandom will surely be stronger then.

@hinces It would be very nice to have accurate English translations. :huh: Won't those individual sites have translations then?

Those fans were very fortunate and how nice of the girls too. ^_^

I agree. It would most certainly boost T-ara's fandom more globally too. As for the news, I noticed a few Korean television broadcast stations that have English news segments on "some" of their local news already. Yeah, I'm still waiting for the day when televisions will come equipped with language translators at a push of a button and/or voice command.

It's understandable guys...just that phase where you mind hasn't really settled and couldn't believe such nightmare was real. Once it all cools down, people will realize what's in front of them.

I'm still hurt by the fact that Hwa is no longer in T-ara. But, what can we do? Getting mad at those who are shouting for Hwa will not do us any good.

Tho like Scatter said, Hwa's chance of rejoining is very slim, it's no impossible. KKS (well, it's KKS anyway) has given some hope of it.

And I still keep hoping for it.