Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] Who looks the TOUGHEST to you?

*YANiPOPO*

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eunjeong is ranked no 1: she has to look the part of the assertive captain when she was thrusted into the leader hot seat before their debut, and have to balance between 2 maknaes (hyomin and jiyeon) and 3 sunbaes (boram, soyeon and qri, the first 2 because of their prior forays into the kpop world, and all are older than eunjeong)

Soyeon and Qri are jointly ranked second: Soyeon in real life looks like a tough cookie (compared to the cuddly Jiyeon and Boram), Qri has the classic evil look exemplified in the cameo on God of Study Ep 7

Hyomin, Boram and Jiyeon (in order of placing) round off this mini-ranking

• 2 months later...
Guest cruzer1979

eunjung is the toughest one... if u all see... eunjung is like ready to protect every member in the group from anything happen... she is the protect est and because of that she must became the toughest one... although same time u can see... she is the one people needed to help first.... but i think eunjung is toughest inside and outside...

For me it's either Hyomin & Eunjung cuz they both look like if you get them mad you see a different side of them. Plus Eunjung did Tae Kwon do right my friend's does it and you don't wanna mess with her lol. Hyomin she looks like she can too! Ohh and in IY she beat both Sunhwa & Juyeon remember cuz they thought she was weak also in that one show Sweet Girl I think that whats it called she didn't lose right.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...