Diadem Forums

[10.03.17] T-ara are Mall CEOs : fulfilling two dreams

nathaniel

On March 16th, T-ara held a press conference at Seoul's Gangnam Imperial Palace Hotel for their latest entrepreneurship, their online shopping mall (www.t-aradot.com).

Member of T-ara, Soyeon said in an interview, "Before becoming a singer, I had a dream about being in the fashion business. To be busy taking the time to work with my other members to fulfill my other dream is a bit stressful, but fun."

Soyeon also stated, "My childhood dream was to be in the fashion business before thinking about becoming a singer, I will do my best to achieve my dreams."

In addition, T-ara's Eunjung said, "After appearing on stage with singing and dancing, we're happy to be able to show off other skills. We're reaching out to fans uniquely, in fashion,"she said with aspirations.

The "I Go Crazy Because of You" singers will open a popular shopping mall on the 17th called T-ara dot com. They founded and designed everything from what style and clothes being sold, to the lay out and to the models.

source : http://news.donga.com/3/all/20100316/26896236/3

credit : nathaniel (trans) @ diadem + donga

that;'s great news. Just checked out their webshop.. I like the T-shirt for guys with the BIG smile in front. As a guy, I'm necessarily restricted to 1 T-shirt, but it's the T-shirt that I wanna buy if they do offer worldwide delivery...

And maybe, for charity they can auction off t-shirts which they've signed on it..would be great =) and do that with a catwalk show of sorts debuting the T-ara collection (mass market and maybe next time haute couture)

wooow, i really hope Soyeon will fulfill her dream of becoming active in the fashion sector but with this it's going to good way ;).

even they are said to be the rookie group, seeing this i don't see them as rookies if you see what they have achieved with singing, acting and now holding their own online shop :P.

T-ara Hwaiting~

Thanks for sharing ^^

They look great in the store photos but I wonder who do all the manual work like packing, warehousing, shipping, point of sales and customer service. Would be great if i wanna exchange something and calls the hotline and turns out that the recept is one of the girls.

Seems like every idol group is in a business venture. I remembered Wonder Girls had a bakery and so did Kara.