Diadem Forums

[10.04.28] 2AM Jokwon - Evidence of Yoona (SNSD), Sohee (WG), & Hyomin (T-ara) on His Phone?

dianapetrina

rm1rew.jpg

2AM's JoKwon revealed that he has a close relationship not only with Gain, but also with Yoona.

JoKwon of 2AM who's doing well right now revealed some text messages that he received from Yoona on a SBS Program 'HahaMongShow' that will broadcast on May 1st.

When the MCs were cleaning JoKwon's room in the dorm, they discovered not only Yoona's message, but also from Wonder Girl's Sohee and T-ara's Hyomin. They found some evidence of the girl groups' member.

Especially on Yoona's message, "my whole body aches~". Then Haha & MC Mong interrogated Jo Kwon. His face turned red. He ran away with some excuse like saying that it's after they film Family Outing 2.

And today when he was filming the corner 'Mother's Favor', suddenly he shed tears. The corner is where Haha & MC Mong become the mothers of the idols for a day.When they're talking about some related things to mother, he shared some stories and memories about his childhood.Then he remembered his mother and shed tears.

source : http://www.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno...042411265462219

cr : theana93 (trans) @ diadem + asiae

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well his relationship with sohee is open, his really close with her since they take the subway home everyday when they were trainees.

Maybe Yoona is really FO2.

But hyomin... hmm maybe coz they are same age friends, thats why they are close haha

I remember on t-aradotcom when Hyomin called him to model for them xP

Kwon's also close with Eunjung to my knowledge~ so I'm guessing they got to know each other from Star King or somewhere else x)

It's nice knowing the girls are friendly with a lot of other idol members :D