• Jiyeon
  3. 3. Vocals

• Boram
    • Qri
    • Soyeon
    • Eunjeong
    • Hyomin
    • Jiyeon

Nervous - Boram, Qri, and Soyeon! lol. Boram and Qri are a tad off at dancing, and Soyeon starts a bit late, their dancing is fine. I think that they seem to be the most nervous; dunno why, I'm just sensing. lol.

Dance - Eunjeong ; Power dancer.

Vocals - Hyomin and Soyeon ; although their lip singing is fail (lol) they seemed the best at singing live.

Keke not voting this time ; too hard too choose. x] (Anybody else notice there are more votes than actual posts? lol.)

Guest GirlGotSoul

For the ones that look the most nervous, I'd say Boram because she doesn't stand out sometimes.

Like she'll stand out when you look at the formation (because she's the shortest) but because she

has that shy, timid personality, the camera doesn't look at her. I say she should be more confident

because she's so cute and she should use that. The best dancer would have to be Hyo Min, I think

on their debut perfomance she dances best and she really does have a dancing skill. Next to that

would be Eun Jung. And of course, undoubtedly, Soyeon has the best voice but Eun Jung's voice is

powerful too.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

nervous: definitely Boram. I just don't notice if Qri is even there or missing. and i'm being honest here. but soyeon also appears to be nervous sometimes.

Dancing: for me, it has to be eunjung or Jiyeon.

Vocals: DEFINITELY EUNJUNG. who else would it be? she makes the song worth listening to.

• 1 year later...

Nervous: jiyeon. i know. weird answer ryt? lol. i just think she looks nervous. oh well, maybe bcoz it's her silent facial expression. xD

Dancing: eunjung. she moves really powerfully. :)

Vocals: obviously, Soyeon. like duh, main vocalist ftw. her voice is really great. her LIVE singing's really great. :]

• 2 weeks later...