Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] How did you find out about T-ara??

lolitssam

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was watching k-pop videos on utube and i stumbled across 'I go crazy because of you'. then i watched 'bo peep' and then everything they had released XD their videos make me kinda dizzy but i loved ALL their songs. i listen to their first album all the time! i never spent any time to get to know them though. i just listened to their music for almost a year and then i watched 'Coffee House' and spent a little more time on them. I became an obsessed fan on their comeback with Hwayoung XD

I had downloaded the top 10 weekly kpop songs to my ipod. I don't remember what song I heard first, but I was like "OMG that's awesome, who is that?" and when I looked it was T-ara. Later I was listening and heard a different song by them, and I was like "OMG that's awesome, who is that?" and when I looked it was T-ara again!

• 3 weeks later...

Doing some random search of kpop in youtube and i saw a mv called TTL

i accidentally click it and next i heard of beautiful vocal keke

thats when i addicted to T-ara because of TTL

at the same time i addicted to soyeon vocal

her vocal got me addicted to the song and T-ara keke

• 2 weeks later...

My friend introduced me to them through BPBP.. though, I don't really like it.. at that time.

But, when I really watched the TTL and TTL2,

and, I was like,whoa! these girls are amazing!

especially, the lead vocalist... laugh.gif

and up until now, I become their fan.

I remember the first song I ever heard from T-ara was Bo Peep but it didn't really sound all too good or exciting for me at that time. =x It wasn't until this one day I was really bored so I went on YouTube and looked up Bo Peep again and from that discovered 처음처럼 that I decided I liked the group. 왜 이러니 and a lot of the other songs from their latest album made me become a true fan. =)