Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] How did you find out about T-ara??

lolitssam

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest paradoxurus

From Invincible Youth. Hyomin always promote T-ara songs in the early episode of IY and i'm interested to know about this group since their songs sound good and finally i got addicted to them.

firstly I know Jiyeon from God of Study drama.. then only I knew that she is actually a member of T-ara.

but that time I got confused between T-ara and Kara bcoz of the name and actually I'm not into kpop yet

That time I just know the group name only..lol

My first song that attract me is Bo Peep Bo Peep of course.

Then knowing more thru IY coz I love Hyomin there :lol:

I know T-ara because After School :D

I am a fan of AS and their "because of you" promotion period is almost the same as bo peep so i ended up wacthing T-ara's bo peep, the song was very cachty and i just got hooked up (sorry AS but my love is for T-ara now <3).

After that i do some research about them and their past song

i was actually browsing tv channels and i end up watching kbs world and invincible youth was on. i noticed this girl wearing glasses with the swirl lenses and she was saying that she'll cut the skin the way her glasses goes which made me laugh, so i decided to look it up and i've been a fan of Hyomin and T-ara ever since!

I will admit that I was introduced to them via their hit single Bo peep back then. However, I wrote them off initially as another one hit wonder girl group. After casually browsing through some of their other vids however, I realized that they had much more interesting material on their albums and I have been following their progress ever since.

Invincible Youth was the show that I saw Hyomin,before i eventually made a beeline to finding out who T-ara was.

Initially i thought they'd be another one of those face-in-the-crowd groups that would come and go,with no one realizing that they sang on music shows. Now that they've made such progress....

I take back my words. :XX