Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] How did you find out about T-ara??

lolitssam

I first watched Soul drama and i like the OST Lies. Searching information about the song.

Got the name of the group T-ara, but i didnt have much interest in them.

Then, i saw Eunjung with her short hair cut and pay more attention to her, not to the group.tongue.gif

Lately, i watched Heroes and got to know Jiyeon, who i didnt recognize in drama Soul.

Her cuteness overwhelmed me. laugh.gif

I listened to some of their songs_ Like the first time, I go crazy because of you, TTL...before, and thought they may become my fav band. (I'm kind of busy with Big Bang then)

Now, it's true that i'm their fan.smile.gif

Though I'm still looking for more information about them.

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha mine is quite weird... i listen to seeya first..and i really2 love seeya unfortunately..they already disband.. then, i know t-ara when seeya , davichi and t-ara collabaration for wonder woman.. i saw hyomin and eunjung.. and that was it.. i tried to listen to them and was stuck like glue

A bit of a long story.

There's a channel (apart of an Asian network) that has a program that plays K-Pop, J-Pop and C-Pop. They had been playing K-Pop often and I had already picked up an interesst in SHINee and Big Bang. One day I came across the song TTL and I thought it was pretty cool. This was the first time I saw T-ara however I didn't pay so much attention to the name of the artists so while I may have read the name 'T-ara' (I honestly cannot remember if I did or not), the name did not infuse itself in my memory.

Much later (this is like around August or June) as my interest in K-Pop continued to grow, I discovered Areia Remixes on youtube and was looking through all his remixes. Aside from SHINee, I didn't really know any of the other artist's so none were really piquing my interest. I then came across his IGCBOY remix the name T-ara alone intrigued me so I decided to check it out. That was when I really discovered the group T-ara.

However, I still wasn't really a fan just yet. I only knew of them and liked their one song. It wasn't until November did I really start to take an interesst. Before then I would hear about them on Allkpop and such but that's it.

I had started watching Invincible Youth (I initially started watching because I picked up an interesst in Hara) and I came to absolutely love the show. Without realizing it, I came to really like Hyomin to the point I lost my initial interest in Hara (still adore Hara though, lol). My adoration for Hyomin continued to grow and by December I really got into T-ara as a whole. Later on I even came to find out, ot my suprise, that that the song I heard from so long ago (TTL) was in fact T-ara!

So yes, that's how I discovered and came to love T-ara, and it's all thanks to Invincible Youth. Meaning it's actually all thanks to...Goo Hara...lol!

A friend show me Bo Peep Bo Peep, it was October 2010, then I saw other videos, but I just became a fan when they released Why Are You Being Like This....Then I started to love them, mainly Hyomin, and this is really curious, because the only girl that I have liked that time that I firts saw Bo Peep Bo peep was Hyomin, but I didn't knew who was who, and didn't wanna to search, so.... But now I love ALL THEM, but HyoMin is my favorite!! ^^

i was originally a SONE (for those who dont know thats what the snsd fans are called) but during that time i felt shallow by only liking snsd because of their looks, however my friend just happened to listen to bo beep bo beep and it all started there...spazzing...jumping...singing...shouting...downloading...loving :D

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

i found t-ara by searching new k-pop group at youtube...

the first time i heard their T.T.L song...

i start to fall inlove with the group...

they are really great..!!!

especially now!!! Hwayoung is a good addition to the group..

T-ARA FIGHTING!!!!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

• 3 weeks later...