Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] How did you find out about T-ara??

lolitssam

The first time I heard of them was during their TTL performances with Supernova. In which I'll honestly say, I wasn't really interested in their group at all, I just thought the song was really catchy to listen to. Then it was Hyomin from Invincible Youth that I began listening to their songs, not paying much attention to the group. It was really Jiyeon from Heroes' that made me google T-ara because she was so darn cute I had to see more of her lols.

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just like some people here, I knew T-ara when I saw Hyomin in Invincible Youth.

To be honest, I didn't like her at all. She seemed so concern about her image at first (no offense)

But, she's getting brighter and funnier lately...That's when I found her quite charming.

Then, I stumbled upon T-ara and started to like Eunjung, Soyeon, Boram, Q-ri, Jiyeon, and Hwayoung...

I really love these girls..... ^^

• 3 weeks later...

i sort of knew them from TTL2 but they werent the focus for me yet...i kind of forget about them for a while...then all of a sudden Bo Peep came out and it was super annoying to me at first (am a girl so am more for the boy groups ^^;;) but super fast that became one of my favorite songs. :) i have all there stuff before that song and i love every thing now ^_^

Through Jiyeon's collab with Davichi and Seeya's "Woman's Generation) and mostly from Invincible Youth.

I'm a huge Kara, T-ara, and SNSD fan, so I have accounts on all three sites lol, so I went and downloaded a couple of Invincible Youth episodes (cause yuri, hara, and sunny are some of my Top 3 in their respective groups) and I came to know Hyomin (also ship Sunbyung), so I got addicted to T-ara as well. Not to mention, Bo Beep MV makes me laugh a lot

the first time i saw them was when they performed you make me go crazy. because that song is just fierce and awesome and i fell in love with eunjung. :P it also struck me how pretty the members of the group are (how shallow, am i right) and i love their songs. so that's just it!

i've always into korean drama but not k-pop or variety. so first i know of t-ara when watching dream high, but i've never have any desire to look for t-ara then. but when i watch oh my school accidently, it's like... wah who is this girl. so start to search for soyeon and i found t-ara. and i fall in love with them. my bias is of course soyeon, next boram and hwa young(really like her in hello baby)

owh now, i start to hook up with korean variety becoz i tend to search all variety that have them in it esp soyeon

My friend introduced me some korean shows, I was pretty reluctant at first because I was always more inclined to english shows like HIMYM.

The show turned out to be Running Man and Eunjung appeared in one of the episodes. I googled her and T-ara after that and the rest is history ;)

I think I've watch nearly all of the shows T-ara appeared on with eng subs and till today Running Man is still my fav korean variety show!