Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] How did you find out about T-ara??

lolitssam

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Was exposed to T-ara when Jiyeon and the cast of Heroes did the BPBP dance in one of the earlier episodes. Didn't pay much attention to it then but some days later I chanced upon a lovey dovey yt vid. Became a fan shortly after. :D BPBP eventually grew on me...

• 2 weeks later...

I've known about T-ara for a while but never really listened to their music until just recently. I guess you could say I really found out about them when I was in my friends car and he started blasting Roly Poly. I was pretty impressed so I started searching for some of their other songs. Thats how it all started for me XD

I found out about t-ara when they got the title super rookies! One day very long ago, i was reading allkpop, and there was news about this new group climbing to become the super rookies among the many new group that debut at that time!

Started with Like the first time i think( cannot really remember already)

I got to know T-ara when I saw one of their MV back in November 2011 and I instantly fell in love with the song.And,mind you,I used to hate KPOP before that because I didn't get all the hypes,etc.And,there's one girl that caught my attention immediately and my eyes glued on her.The first thought that came to my mind is "Wow,this girl can sing!".

Well,not soon after that,I knew that group is T-ara and that girl is Soyeon.So,apparently I have to "blame" Soyeon for dragging me into the world of KPOP.But,I was taken aback on how little lines she got in Lovey Dovey though, considering she's basically dominated the Cry Cry song.

I got to know T-ara when I saw one of their MV back in November 2011 and I instantly fell in love with the song.And,mind you,I used to hate KPOP before that because I didn't get all the hypes,etc.And,there's one girl that caught my attention immediately and my eyes glued on her.The first thought that came to my mind is "Wow,this girl can sing!".

Well,not soon after that,I knew that group is T-ara and that girl is Soyeon.So,apparently I have to "blame" Soyeon for dragging me into the world of KPOP.But,I was taken aback on how little lines she got in Lovey Dovey though, considering she's basically dominated the Cry Cry song.

Lovey Dovey doesn't even make much use of So Yeon's vocals anyway, yet alone T-ara as a whole (although one can argue Hyomin is an exception when it comes to live performances).

Frankly, I think we can both agree that So Yeon is the very member that pretty much revealed that T-ara is being insulted, threatened and treated like dirt by a control freak who would very likely jump off a cruise ship in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean if his bag of money fell overboard.