Diadem Forums

[10.05.18] Taecyeon supports and congratulates Eunjung on drama.

*YANiPOPO*

1zl6scn.jpg

2PM's Taecyeon has been in the spotlight again with Eunjung for sending a supportive text message to Eunjung for her new lead role in the drama "Coffee House".

Taecyeon was previously seen having friendly talks through the internet with Eunjung as they were both named as the "fashion terrorists" of each group. It seems their friendship has grown stronger ever since.

A representative of CCM spoke about it, "After Eunjung's drama debuted on monday, the next day Eunjung recieved a sweet text message from Taecyeon supporting her."

Taecyeon failed to hide the text message as he was on the set of "Family Outing 2". But he was glad everyone were happy for Eunjung and that no one made a big deal out of it."

~~~

Cr: Newsen

Translation by: Me. :| wat? *YANiPOPO* @ Tiaradiadem.com

Original Article by: Kim Jiyoon

1zl6scn.jpg

It's clear that Taecyeon really wannabe a good friend with Eunjung. All his behaviors to support and congrate her @ Inkigayo , Star dance battle ...that prove it.

By the way ,not only Taecyeon is happy for Eunjung's first leading role in Coffee House, many ppl congratulated her acting ability and believe this drama will be a big hit.

thanks for the trans

tht is real sweet of him

as soon as i readthe title the first thing i thought of was

the awkward inkigayo tap on back ~

LOLS; taecyeon just gets along with everyone doesnt he ?

the fashion terrorist buddies (:

Ahhh... Taecyeon seems to be quite the ladies' man haha. Really enjoys the attention it seems! I wonder how they act around each other as friends, since Eunjeong was so shy with MBLAQ's Thunder.. though the setting was different and a (faux) date.

Aww that's so nice to hear..

I think they are good friends, since he has left some comments for her on her minihompy before (I remember about the xmas BPBP outfit one) and he did congratulate her on the Inkigayo win.

I'm so glad they both get along cause they're both my biases in their respective groups! :D

• 2 weeks later...