Diadem Forums

[10.06.20] T-ara Jiyeon "Because of Moon GeunYoung I've watched 'The Tales of 2 Sisters' 20 times!"

shining star`★

T-ara Jiyeon "Because of Moon GeunYoung I've watched 'The tales of 2 sisters' 20 times!"

34ead75bdea0d409de88e193686522f9.jpg

T-ara Jiyeon is for the first time the lead actress in a horror movie "Death Bell 2" (directed by Yoon SunDong)

"I've worked hard on my facial expression and on my eyes, so I can look tough and cold. I've learned these expression by watching Nam Gyuri in "Death Bell 1" and Moon Geunyoung in the 'Tale of Two Sister'. I have watched this movie with Moon Geunyoung more than 20 times to practice my facial and eyes expression" T-ara Jiyeon explained.

During the entire filming Jiyeon watched the DVD of "The tales of Two sister", so she can practice how to look terrified through her eyes.

Meanwhile, 'Death Bell 2' story occurs during a summer camp for a special class. This special class is here to study when the first murder happens. 'Death Bell 2' will be released in late July.

Source: http://bntnews.hankyung.com/apps/news?popu...p;mode=sub_view

Translated by shining star`★ @ tiaradiadem

20 times? woow that's indeed a lot but she means she watch the whole movie each time :P?? i wonder how she does it in her tight schedule hehe :(.

ooh so that's the story hmm i wonder if in Korea they really have special class to study since in Asia eduction is like everything compared to here. lol will students there be scared xD?

Thanks for translate and sharing :)

wow! 20 times? ^^ *I'll be shock if 20 times per day,haha! :P

Jiyeon really work hard on this film, very dedicated in learning new things, ^^

teaching your wide-eye to be look scared and cold is really hard,

'cuz all it can do is wink and blink,its so cute.haha! :)

tales of two sisters is really one of my favorite horror movie,

'cuz honestly I really like moon geunyoung's acting skills!

Jiyeon fighting!

:(

Woah 20 times.

I had heard actors and actress saying that their

First time viewing a video was for storyline

Second time viewing a video was for understanding the characters.

Third time viewing a video was looking at the expression.

Fourth time viewing a video was practicing the expression.

She watched it 20 times. She really make up to the loss of being a rookie actress. She is really wants to show the best for the fans and viewers. >< I love it!

i've finish watching Deathbell1 yesterday. At first i thought it was some ghost or something.

But it turn out to be murder. haha. it's abit bloody x.x

My mum ask me to stop watching this kind of thing when she was beside me xD