Diadem Forums

[10.05.26] T-ara's Jiyeon to appear in a new variety show

nathaniel

201006230831521001_1.jpg

T-ara's Jiyeon is scheduled to appear in a new variety show.

An official announced this week, "Jiyeon is scheduled to appear in the SBS variety show 'Sunday is Good' which will take over 'Gold Miss'. Her role will follow up consistently for a few weeks," he said.

Lee Hwi Jae and Noh Hong Chul are known to be the MCs of the program. The type of variety the show is an unknown as of now. They begin recording the program in July.

Jiyeon isn't only a singer, but an actress. Her film "Death Bell 2" will be in theaters next month.

source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201006230831521001

cr: nathaniel (trans) @ diadem + newsen

oh, Jiyeon to a new variety show huh?

aren't we seeing more idols on TV lately.

hope she does great.

i guess she'll fair better than hyomin's beginnings.

July seems like it's gonna be a crazy month for kpop.

can't wait.

hwaiting

I'm happy for JiYeon but I don't think she need more activities. I wonder when CCM will start to promote the others girls, Soyeon, Qri, Boram...

i heard jiyeon is going to take a role in INVINCIBLE YOUTH, start from episode 32. is that right?

No. Jiyeon isn't going to be a regular in IY. You may have mistaken Jiyeon with Joyeon (AS) who became a new cast member of IY.

Singer, Drama and movie actress, now variety, what's next

Her popularity is increasing and will increased even more when she's older since she's only 17??

Now everyone is going to know who she is, young talented actress and singer who can dance very well

I hope she stay permanent member so we can see her everyweek