Diadem Forums

[10.07.04] T-ara Eunjung wants to act in action movies

nathaniel

100704_4c306f0973439.jpg

"Action movies.. I want to do it."

Eunjung (22) from the girl group, T-ara, who is currently starring in the SBS drama "Coffee House" confessed her childhood dream is to become an action star. It's already been known that Eunjung is skilled in Tae Kwon Do martial arts.

"After I watched 'Charlie's Angels' with the action, I fell in love and knew I wanted to be an action star. Back in middle school I started taking Tae Kwon Do lessons and won three different competitions," she said, "I imagined myself later on-screen defeating evil villains," she said smiling.

Eunjung who is also a notorious singer and a great dancer said, "I don't know about my nickname, it was 'The Human Folder'. I got it because whenever I was at home resting, or sleeping, my body folded like a folder."

T-ara debuted in the middle of last year, with Eunjung as the leader. The first half of this year they had 2 hits in a row with "Bo Peep Bo Peep" and "I Go Crazy Because of You".

When asked the question which is more difficult, singing, dancing or acting, she answered with, "singing, acting and dancing is not much different. Singing is different by being only 3 minutes, while acting is something you can show off in. They both have different environmental elements, too, such as the studio or stage," she said, "To succeed in both areas without putting any great effort seems impossible, though."

source: http://www.sportsseoul.com/news2/entertain...8490281361.html

cr: nathaniel (trans) @ diadem + sportsseoul

That would be so awesome! I would love to see Eunjung flip out some taekwondo moves on some evil villains. Enough with the horror flicks and dramas, put Eunjung in an action-packed movie right noooooooooow! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

haha, oh Eunjung go for it. Be the action star! I'd totally love to see that, it'd be awesome. so fetch. it's funny seating her so cute and funny in coffee house,

i don't have much experience with korean action flicks, well at least ones with female leads. so it would be nice to see