Diadem Forums

[10.07.16] Why Ryu HwaYoung joined T-ara

nathaniel

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Displeased with the adding of new member.

If they keep Jiyeon, Eunjung, & Hyomin busy shooting dramas or variety, I'm worried the busy members will slowly leave T-Ara. ofc I don't want it to happen. (sorry for thinking like that).

I like T-Ara as 6 members. I want Jiyeon as the maknae & Eunjung as the leader.

SUPPORT! Ryu Hwayoung . . . I hope that you will really become an enhancement and not just an extra like what happens in some other groups. Hm.... i think the next concept will be more light mooded since now that Boram is the leader it could be something to emphasize that

T-ara've added new member , I can't believe that T_______T

I have to calmdown now >.< Wait a moment

Ok , back to the reality 0o0

'Cause thinking for some minutes , I realize add new member isn't a big problem , the importance that's no changing of member on T-ara , I'm so happy 'cause it doesn't happen >.< thanks GOD so much .

We have to welcome Hwayoung , 'cause now , she's the new member of T-ara , just hope she doen't make any mistake on T-ara , & hope she'll be the person who can bring some good result for T-ara

Of course , I'll always support T-ara though what happens , 'cause I became a crazy fan of T-ara , I just love T-ara & the future I also do like that .

Qri, Boram, and Soyeon are not busy with variety shows. -__-

so basically, they added the new girl so they can have another body fill in the empty position left by Eunjung/Hyomin/Jiyeon?

here's an idea: why not wait until the girls all go on a break from performing at the same time. (ie, give Qri/Boram/Soyeon something to do while the other 3 are busy) and then give them a vacation instead of overworking them to death. then once they've finished up their solo activities and are somewhat rested, let them have their comeback. and if one of them is still busy, let them perform as 5.

and while the girls are busy, focus on one of your other groups. it took you 3 years to bring back Black Pearl. now you still have SeeYa, Davichi, FT Island, the new coed group, etc.

no need to add a new girl to upset the current members or their fans.

hmm..

as much as I'm happy that a new member is added into the group.

I still can't help but to feel pity for the other members who are deadly busy.. :'(

I'm so going to miss jiyeonie as the maknae and eunjung as the leader.. T__T

oh well!

welcome to the group hwayoung..! <3

although im very shock when heard that T-ara change leader from EunJung to Boram,but i still wan to say congraz to Boram and hope our EunJung can rest more to become a healthy onnie. Now,Boram take place to be a leader,so that Eunjung will be less stress to her and she can do everything that she like! We wan a healthy EunJung,not a sick Eunjung[am i right?] so i will support Boram to be leader...but in my mind,EunJung is the BEST leader,I CAN'T FORGET! ;)

okays,i heard many people hates the new member Hwa Young,but i cant do like that,because NOW! she is T-ara's new member,so i would like to support Hwa Young also because of T-ara!

Hwa Young : welcome to become t-ara's new member,wish u do all the best in the next album...see u!

Boram : take care to every members,make T-ara become famous and famous.

EunJung : love u forever, i love your drama "Coffee House",after finish-ing acting the drama,hope i can see u with all of the members have a gathering ;)

;) T-ARA aza aza hwaiting

lol... isst just me... ? or does hwayoung look..... like... Eunjung(with long hair)??! i do see some similarities... i see why they needed a new member... well.. all the best to T-ara!! keep on fighting!!!