Diadem Forums

[10.07.21] T-ara's Eunjung-Jiyeon give up their diet for a pizza party

nathaniel

201007211148511001_1.jpg

Jiyeon from the horror film, "Death Bell 2" met up with fellow T-ara member Eunjung to have a fun pizza party.

Jiyeon's movie "Death Bell 2" will be premiering in theaters soon while Eunjung's drama "Coffee House" is currently being aired. Because they weren't able to see each other with both of their individual schedules, the two met up for a "duo pizza party."

Jiyeon said, "Eunjung unnie has done a lot more shows and always puts in a lot of effort and research, when I started my drama Soul, she helped teach me tips and I learned a lot from my cool unnie~" she said.

"I don't want to act as much as my unnie," Jiyeon also said revealing that her passion for acting isn't as big as Eunjung's.

Eunjung said, "Whenever I'm on set with Jiyeon she always makes me nervous because she tries to memorize every scenario and word one by one," she revealed.

Jiyeon is currently part of the cast in "Death Bell 2" along with Kim Su Ro, Hwang Jung Eum and Yoon Si Yoon. The movie is about a special summer class where mysterious murders begin happening. It's scheduled to be released on July 28th.

Meanwhile, T-ara are all busy with personal activities along with preparing for their 2nd album. Jiyeon's movie "Death Bell 2" premieres soon, Eunjung's drama "Coffee House" is airing on SBS and Hyomin's SBS drama "My Girlfriend is a Nine-Tailed Fox" will air next month.

pictures can be seen in the photo section/gallery*

source: http://news.nate.com/view/20100721n09365

cr: nathaniel (trans) @ diadem + nate