Diadem Forums

[10.07.28] Yoon Si Yoon and T-ara emerge for "Love Messenger" CF

nathaniel

a7977108_1.jpg

T-ara and Yoon Si Yoon together again for "Love Messenger" CF, but this time joined by a dog.

T-ara and Yoon Si Yoon come together for a new CF once again for KT Tech model phones. This time it's for 'Mungeul Mungeul' (MGMG). Once again, Yoon Si Yoon and Jiyeon are paired up, but this time a dog joins them.

A KT Tech official sad, "the image of the new phone 'Mungeul Mungeul' is lovely and huggable with the addition of the dog (?). For this concept we thought it was right for T-ara and Yoon Si Yoon to represent us again," he said explaining the background in the casting process.

In the new ad, Yoon Si Yoon appears soft and cute, while also charismatic and with a full-time charm. T-ara also mixes in with their cute, youthful appearance. Yoon Si Yoon said, "I was happy to shoot with the dogs full-time. I grew up with dogs and this reminds me of my past, it was really fun to shoot," he said.

Yoon Si Yoon and T-ara will be full time promoting the cute new 'Mungeul Mungeul' phone. The new ad will be released through the website.

source: http://news.nate.com/view/20100728n05904

cr: nathaniel (trans) @ diadem + nate