Diadem Forums

[10.10.06] Jiyeon involved in video controversy; CCM to take action; Jiyeon's Parents Speak Up.

*YANiPOPO*

me too <3

It doesn't really matter for me..

if it's her then just forgive her.. let the past goes by..

she's also a human.. everyone can make mistake, n of course everyone can change.

hope k-netizen will think like that too..

& of course, let's give her our support <3

don't cry.. be strong..

T-ara's maknae hwaiting ! ^_^ /

I already left her a nice message on Twitter; I advise everyone else do the same or something comparable.

me too :)

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whether it's her or not i dont care :)

because it's in the past.....

and i will continue to support her in anyway i can :)

(through prayer i suppose LOL)

Be strong Jiyeon!!!

in life there will always be someone who is going against you... and it's very2 common.....

just remember that no matter what happens there're still fans to support you

:D

I hope this will put to an end very soon and that Jiyeon is coming out of it as a stronger girl/women!

Everyone here is supporting Jiyeon in all possible way so please don't cry and make yourself and us proud with your comeback next month!

Everyone say Hwaiting on 3! 1,2,3 Hwaiting!

K-netizens are crazy. After accusing Tablo of having fake degrees failed, they turn they attention to poor Jiyeon.

Jiyeon may be young, but she's definitely not stupid to ruin her own future. Besides, there are so many crazy girls on Haduri (was the vid from Haduri in the first place?) and some resemblance between people isn't exactly strange.

Some K-Netizens seem to have a lot of free time.

Then again I'm sure a lot of people would make a deal if they think they saw a celebrity they knew doing this.

Still, I wish the best for her and like OP said, the past is the past.

Hopefully, someone will see the actual girl in the video walking in the streets or something like that and take a picture and everything will be resolved. I mean if the news is this big, someone's gotta notice the person. :P

as I have stated in the past, korean netizens are the bane of society, well some of them.

Some of them are so infatuated with an idol whether loving or hating, that you can call it an illness.

The anti and the netizens that support him is harassing Tablo because they don't believe he went to Stanford just went and hounded Tablo ex-girlfriend who he dated when he was at Stanford......Even the police for involved and concluded that he DID attend stanford, now the anti and his posse is being charged.

I personally dont think it is Jiyeon, even if it is, I dont care, its her past.

Now Jung Ga Eun (cast in Heroes with Jiyeon) is even getting flak from the netizens because was comforting Jiyeon on her cyworld page. i mean seriously, netizens get worked up over the stupidest things. They are mad at Ga-Eun because she brought up the scandal. I prefer Jiyeon gets comfort from a friend that actually knows her then random people online that thinks they know better.

If it is fake, I will bet you the girl in the video definitely had some kind of hand on the scandal.

/end rant

I don't care if it's real or fake, because it was the past.

Why do knetizens love digging up peoples past?

The past does not reflect what someone is like in the present.

If thats is Jiyeon, so what? It was a mistake from the mistake, so why bring it up now?

As long as Jiyeon is no longer like this, I see no reason to bash her.

She's a different person now, she doesn't deserve to be bashed for her past.

Everyone on diadem and other t-ara fans seem to be supporting jiyeon. I love the support from you guys.

On other websites, I get bashed for defending her. :P

OMG..this is crazy!! i cry while reading this..

poor jiyeon..

i believe her too, when she says no that mean no to me too

even if it's her on her past or smthing..what ever!! now she is a great person..

jiyeon be strong..HWAITING>>!!

we as ur fans will always supporting you...TTUTT

Oh my poor jiyeon she is going through a rough time but i will always be here for you cause your my favorite always and forever!!!!! How can an innocent girl like her do that? I really doubt it's her cause she is an angel but if it is it doesn't make her a bad person because plenty of people do that and even worse things! Im not saying its right but its not like she was totally nude or doing something worse if that is her. Why are people so heartless nowadays don't they know that words really hurt!!!!!! Jiyeon doesnt need this in her life..... she has done so many things and has had so many accomplishments, they r just jealous