Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] T-ara debut in Japan?

Hyomin jjang!!

I'm not sure if anyone has start this or not. Well, here goes.

First of all, I want your opinions.

As for me, I want them to be successful. But it's a big risk to debut in Japan right now, since KARA and SNSD are doing well in Japan. Shouldn't CCM just let KARA & SNSD finish promoting in Japan, then T-ara start? I just don't want to hear that "T-ara aren't as good as SNSD & KARA."

What do you guys think?

• 1 month later...

Honestly I don't want them to debut in Japan, not because I don't think they would succeed..

but because every other K-pop group is debuting in Japan now days and I think it would be so much cooler if they decided to debut in China xD

I guess we'll see what happens, whatever they are debuting in Japan or not.

• 3 weeks later...

Not until they dominated Korea and be pretty fluent in japanese. I hope they don't leave anytime soon because it would suck so much if they stopped putting Eunjung and Jiyeon in dramas :|. Honestly I think they might do really well because T-ara's style of music is similar to KARA's style of music and Kara is starting to make it big in Japan <3

Just my 2 cents

they are well known in japan, especially hyomin. Their style does match japans style, but i dont think they will be well produced? - i cant think of the word - as kara is there and their popularity is crazy blooming. snsd is well known, but not as well liked as kara.

i dunno we just have to see.. this year everyone is leaving for japan, its going to be lonely for korea for awhile.

<br />they are well known in japan, especially hyomin. Their style does match japans style, but i dont think they will be well produced? - i cant think of the word - as kara is there and their popularity is crazy blooming. snsd is well known, but not as well liked as kara. <br />i dunno we just have to see.. this year everyone is leaving for japan, its going to be lonely for korea for awhile.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Seriously. SNSD & Kara are both already there and huge, but if you look at this year. 2NE1, 4 Minute, BEG, and After School are all moving over to Japan for promotions too. T-ara is going to be running into a lot of familiar faces in Japan at least lol.

• 4 weeks later...

It's gd that they debut in japan cause more ppl will become their fans and they will get more and more popular. Although they will leave korea

and promotiing their albums in other countries they some times will also come back as korea is their home with their loyal fans. =)

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I hate to see T-ara leaving Korea and venturing to Japan...

Because that will means that we won't see T-ara as often as now >_<

But I am cheering for their success at Japan!~!!

By the way... KARA already resolved their lawsuit.. So it will be a fierce Competition between KARA vs SNSD vs T-Ara ^^