T-ara to appear on popular Chinese game show JSTV The Brain Season 3
Jiangsu Satellite TV (JSTV) The Brain Season 3 just turned up the fever! 5 steps to make the most exciting competition system. The contestants of both Season 1 & 2 will face off; the international challenge versus the international challengers. The MVP of the international face-off of the strongest brains will emerge as The Brain. Young and popular idol groups will make guest appearances but not as panel judges.
The Brain has invited Luhan, Li Yi Feng, TFBOYS, T-ara, AKB48, the bright 90-liner stars.
Stay tuned to Season 3 of The Brain on Friday, prime time TV! (Date of T-ara’s appearance has yet to be revealed.)
- MBK Entertainment confirms T-ara’s contracts expired on December 31st of 2017, T-ara will continue as a group on
- Hyomin pens a letter announcing T-ara’s departure from MBK Entertainment and plans for the future on
- [18.01.19] T-ara submit grounds for refusal against MBK Entertainment's trademark application of the group's name January 18, 2018
- [18.01.08] T-ara personally clarify recent rumors and assure fans they will peacefully resolve the trademark issue January 18, 2018
- [18.01.08] MBK Entertainment and Banana Culture deny rumors of luxury sports car gifts and 9 billion KRW contract fee January 18, 2018
- [18.01.08] MBK Entertainment applies for trademark of T-ara's name for the next 10 years January 18, 2018
- [18.01.05] Friend denies Hyomin and the CEO of a Korean media group are dating, "members of a wine group." January 18, 2018
- [18.01.05] Hyomin reportedly dating CEO of Korean media group since 2017, acquaintance claims "thoughts of marriage" January 18, 2018
- [WEIBO] Hyomin Update (01/17) January 17, 2018
- [PRESS] Hyomin @ Movie "Keys to the Heart" VIP Premiere (01/15) January 15, 2018
- [18.01.03] MBK Entertainment confirms T-ara's contracts expired on December 31st of 2017, T-ara will continue as a group January 3, 2018
- [18.01.03] Hyomin pens a letter announcing T-ara's departure from MBK Entertainment and plans for the future January 3, 2018