Diadem Forums

[10.12.27] Eunjung injures knee; stops all activities

*YANiPOPO*

gallery_2330_822_218847.jpg

Eunjung has recently been reported to have injured her knee seriously and CCM stop all of her activities.

On the 25th, while on the way to recording <Dream High> after a music show, Eunjung slipped in ice and seriously injured her knee. She was rushed to the nearest hospital's emergency room and received immediate treatment.

Showing much determination, Eunjung tried to return to the recording, but was met with even more pain.

The doctors ordered her to go through MRI and X-ray tests, and the results show that she has injured a ligament in her left knee.

The doctors has released the statement about Eunjung's condition, "She will need 4 weeks in total recovery time. 2 weeks she will be in a cast, and the following 2 weeks more in a step cast".

Because of this, CCM has decided to stop all her activities. Eunjung will not be attending any year-end events and might cancel her appearance in <Dream High> launch party.

Eunjung has left a statement to her fans, "Please stop worrying. I will get better and be with you guys with an upgraded self."

~~~

CR: Newsen

Written By: Kim Hyeonggu

Translated By: *YANiPOPO* @tiaradiadem.com

GET WELL SOON EUNJUNG

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aww I feel so bad for her D: She fell recently on stage too~

Poor Eunjung...I was really looking forward to T-ara's performance with Beast, but it's not going to be the same without her >____< gah, I was so devastated when I read this after shopping, it completely ruined my day~ The stage feels empty without her~

I hope she gets enough rest and catches up on her much needed sleep <3))

OH NO!! How could she?? ㅠ.ㅠ It says "SERIOUS"!! For the 4 weeks, she could get some good rest and recover 100% + upgraded 100%! Hope that she doesn't stress herself too much.

I really feel sad for her, since she won't be promoting a month+-...

Hopefully her knee won't be a problem for her in the near future...

Be STRONG!!

EunJung noona fighting! T-ara fighting!

Oh nooooooooooooooooo......... My heart is broken Poor Eunjung, I will miss her so much in this year-end T__T But think in other way she is not feeling well so this is a great opportunity for her to rest well & recharge !!! I will PRAY for her, Eunjung Fighting !!!