Diadem Forums

[11.01.04] Kim Kwangsoo explains their decision about T-ara's future in Japan

*YANiPOPO*

gallery_2330_495_66494.jpg

Girl's Generation, 4minute, Kara, Brown Eyed Girls. They all have moved on to the Japanese market.

With news of T-ara being offered millions of dollars to be signed on to a Japanese label to advance into the market, why hasnt any action been done yet?

"T-ara were trained to be entertainers. All-around entertaining including movies, musicals, acting, and variety shows. That was always our goal with T-ara." CCM explains. And because of these activities T-ara have gained more fans through showing a wide variety of charms.

Kim Kwangsoo, CEO of Core Contents Media, explains, "T-ara has received alot of offers, and they are very big offers, too, from major japanese labels. We are in the final step of negotiations, but we are still extremely careful. The members are currently enjoying success as soloists and are very busy"

January 3rd was the mark of Eunjung's 2nd lead drama, "Dream High". She was previously cast in "Coffee House" as the lead actress, and has also been cast in the movie "White" as a lead actress.

Boram's debut in the musical world happened recently, through the musical "I Really Really Like You" with her father, the musical legend Jeon Youngrok. She has also appeared in a CF-drama with 2PM.

Jiyeon who has debuted in her movie 'Death Bell 2' was also cast in the dramas 'Jungle Fish 2' and 'God of Study' to which people praise her for acting weird characters well.

Hyomin is a regular member of 'Invincible Youth' and was also cast in 'My Girlfriend is a Gumiho'.

Soyeon who has been active in variety shows, has also received, and accepted, a movie role last year. The release date of the movie is still yet to be revealed.

Qri was also cast in the drama "South Korean Trader Kim Cheol-Soo". Kim Kwangsoo revealed that Qri along with Hwayoung has also received movie roles, but has yet to decide on them.

Finally Kim Kwangsoo ended the interview saying "We are not in a rush and will never rush T-ara's entrance to the japanese market. We are just more on building a solid identity of T-ara more"

~~~

Cr: Newsen

Written By: Lee Jaehwan

Translation By: *YANiPOPO* @tiaradiadem.com

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea Mr Kim :)

CCM should not rush T-ara to debut in japan

since they really busy with comeback,various show and individuals schedules

T-ara need to build up their huge identity on korea for 2-3 years from now

then i think they will ready to be in japan :D

T-ARA FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes agree with Mr. CEO the only right decision he make last year lol

No need to rush, wait until T-ara rules the popularity of k-pop fans in korea :)

Btw hope the CEO will let them rest after the last month extreme non-stop scheduled !!!

T-ara Fighting !!! Eunjung ^o^

God I love this CEO.

Yeah, it IS too early for them to go and I'm glad that he knows this and is taking this slowly.

So I would guess they would all go to Japan like....next year (though really I want them to stay in korea).

And LOL @ the pic. I remember that show....wow alot of them HAVE left for Japan now o.o

Yani, why r u choose that pic? <3

it's a LONG time pic.

MR. KIM AI-LOP-YU..

I really like ur decision to not put T-Ara in hurry in Japan market.

you are so rite that they are enjoy both their solo & group works.

but, eng, well, enough rest is impt too, Mr. Kim :P

you go mr.CEO T-ara needs to finish their Scheds first before going to japan..

____

but i prefer them to be in korea rather than japan....

we can hear more news from them if they are in korea rather than in japan (my opinion only)

wise decision....

t-ara still rookie i guess...

they better stay in their own country and enhance their skill (singing,acting,variety,etc.....)

once they become stronger and solid than now....

they can easily explode in japan.....

plus....a new hit songs are needed too....

T-ara is still underrated in Korea. =(

It's wise of the CCM CEO to have T-ARA stay in Korea for now.

T-ARA needs to stay and strengthen their Korean fanbase, because right now their fancafe rankings aren't that high and if they do leave for Japan now, they might possibly lose fans in Korea. If possible, let T-ARA's focus be the Korean music industry for the next 1-2 years, until they've been recognized as one of the top groups <3

Myself, as well as some Diadems in AKP, think this would be best achieved through releasing another full-length album within this year. It will surely raise their profile. After that, even if our girls do head for the Japanese market, Korean Diadems will welcome them back with open arms in the end^^

T-ARA, FIGHTING! :P ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Finally Kim Kwangsoo ended the interview saying "We are not in a rush and will never rush T-ara's entrance to the japanese market. We are just more on building a solid identity of T-ara more"

and that is a great answer. I think it's also too early for T-ara to go at Japan. Building their solid identity first will help them equipped fully for the next ladder of career <3

Well, I agree with Mr.Kim.

Currently, they are having such a hectic schedule.

Even though, being able to collaborate with the Japanese label is another huge success,

strengthening the labels of T-ara is much more important.

Let them make a phenomena in South Korea in this 2011..

and then, they are ready to Japan,

and other parts of the world as well. ;)