dianapetrina

[11.04.26] T-ara's Hyomin, Challenge on Horror Movie

I really hate horror movies. I never had a good memory with it

But, for Hyomin I will watch no matter what!

The three girls have done horror movies, I find it a bit funny. haha

There was a news article in allkpop that Jiyeon and Eunjung are gonna accompany Hyomin to the cemetery at night to have some horror experience, that's so cute.

I will be looking forward to Hyomin's horror movie and especially Eunjung too!^^

LOL..nice intro picture of Hyomin...now i really cant imagine her in a horror movie

But she'll do fine; she's Hyomin

Cant wait to watch it when it comes out :)

Hyomin appear in a horror movie after Eunjung and Jiyeon.

I think T-ara will lead idols act horror movie

I'm sure support them because I also like horror movie <3

T-ara is more popularity. T-ara 5ting

OMG SERIOUSLY I CAN'T WAIT. August should come faster! i know hyomin will do really well. She must learned a lot acting skills from Jiyeon

lol wooow t-ara girls love horror movie/dramas

i cant wait for both. i really dont like horror movies but i jus wanna watch eunjung and hyomins acting

hyomin is soo cute when she acts

thanks for the translations!

Hmm, horror movie? I'm not such a fan since I usually can't bring myself to watch them, I get so scared easily! Although, I might watch it just for Hyomin.

I remember watching IY and there was an episode where they had a horror special thing and she was so scared. I wonder how she'll cope with this even though it's not real but I'm sure she'll do well.

The question is are they capable to scare all the fan's with their charm? haha.... well maybe the make ups and all the prosthetics were capable in doing those scary things...

I hope Boram and Hwayoung can also participate in those projects or maybe in other movies. They need more appearances to give a fresher look for the audience and as well as to improve their skill as an actress.