Diadem Forums
nathaniel

[11.11.29] T-ara to reveal their "Lovey-Dovey" teaser tomorrow!

[11.11.29] T-ara to reveal their "Lovey-Dovey" teaser tomorrow!

201111291043778733_1.jpg

T-ara will reveal their teaser for the second part of their music video "Lovey-Dovey" on the 30th.

After finding out about Cha Seungwon killing Jiyeon's father, "Lovey-Dovey", which is 17 minutes and 20 seconds long, will explain what happens afterward.

"Lovey-Dovey" was composed by Shinsadong Tiger and Choi Kyusung who made the song with a club beat popular in Europe and the United States but also with electronic sounds. It's the third in the "Bo Peep Bo Peep" and "Roly-Poly" series.

T-ara will show a 180-degree change for "Lovey-Dovey" much like they did with their neutral "Cry Cry" appearance.

T-ara are currently in Japan promoting their second Japanese single "yayaya" and will come back later this week to continue their Korean "Cry Cry" promotions. In addition to that, the members are also active in dramas and variety shows like MBC's "We Got Married".

T-ara will begin promotions for "Lovey-Dovey" on January 1st.

Source: Nate

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

this made my day laugh.gif kyaaaaa!

Yes!! can't wait can't wait. :lol: i was loving their teaser on CryCry MV

hoping for them the best and get enough rest smile.gif

Omg is CCM trying to kill us? Releasing the teaser tomorrow yet the full MV will only be released 24 days after that. How are we supposed to wait patiently?!?! Though I am looking forward to the MV but releasing the teaser tomorrow is too early T_T

The only thing I can do is to absorb myself in Cry Cry. I KNOW I'll love Lovey Dovey because of Shinsadong Tiger. Maaaan. I already sing the 3 second part : "love dovey dovey ah ah ah~" to myself.

tomorrow!!!can't wait the teaser..but then have to wait for about 3-4 weeks for the full mv..

cheer up christmas for this year with lovey dovey..

still can't wait for the full mv...

Really can't wait for the 'Lovey Dovey" Teaser tomorrow,it's so addictive as it sounds on the cry cry drama MV version during the ending..Somehow i got a feeling that CCM is going to push forward the releasing of the mv same as cry cry.. Hope that i'm right. :D

ahhhhh man the teaser! so excited! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

but then it almost a month later to finally see the music video itself sad.gif

i hope for at least 1 minute full teaser? hmm

omg,CCM really know how to make us anxious,the teasar tommorrow n the mv one monthly later

this waitiing is killing me....

and hope t-ara take care of their health with all their busy schedule,going Japan-Korea...