Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] Who is the prettiest/cutest/most different with and without makeup?

golddoll

• 3 weeks later...

So Yeon. Her pre-debut pics dating back since her trainee days in SM show there's not much difference between then and now. She looks the same basically, minus the changes in hair style.

Ji Yeon and Eun Jung are probably the most different without makeup on in my opinion.

Can't say for sure about Hyomin and Qri. Boram, remains a complete mystery - though has changed the most in appearance.

IMO, Soyeon and Boram, there's probably not that much of difference between their makeup and makeup less face. Hyomin looks slightly [like .00001cm] different but not by much. ;) Not sure about Qri or Hwayoung but Jiyeon and Eunjung does look different when they have makeup on

Regardless, all of them look pretty and beautiful with and without makeup on ^_^:D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

May I know what show is that?

I believe it was on a health show called 'Vitamin' or something like that, where the episode's topic was about how to take good care of your skin. I remember watching the episode at some point last year - if memory serves right, it should have aired some time before or after the Roly Poly promotions. It's probably lying around at YouTube somewhere.

@Hiiragi is right though - Ji Yeon looked like a completely different person. There wasn't much difference for So Yeon at all (up to the point even my mom pointed out that she looks like a natural beauty, much to my complete shock and surprise XD).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...