nathaniel

[12.08.01] Core Contents Media, "Dani will not join T-ara early"

[12.08.01] Core Contents Media, "Dani will not join T-ara early"

sjmao201208011055160.jpg

Core Contents Media said that there is no plans for Dani to join T-ara early.

Core Contents Media made a press release on the 1st saying, "Online rumors are circulating that Dani will join T-ara earlier than planned, but that is a false rumor."

Following the news that was posted on T-ara's Japanese homepage, rumors circulated that Dani will join T-ara earlier to replace Hwayoung's position.

Core Contents Media also said, "Right now T-ara will promote as a 7-member member group with Areum and be joined by Dani in December."

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20120801n12512

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

its good decision not to let dani join the t-ara right now. she will be stressed out XD the problem haven't solved yet. and better she should focus on learning korean language first and rapping XD

But I think if KKS removing Hwayoung plan went well, Dani will really join. IDK, when I heard the news about Hwayoung kicked out T-ara, the first thing came to my mind: to accomodate Dani early?!

Poor Dani she just got here! KKS really doesn't have a brain. The girl is 14 and already part of such a highly public scandal. This is not the way I think she wants her first few experiences with T-ara to be...Areum as well

Well the good news is this incident has T-ara whipped. They won't ever bare teeth at each other again. Which is sad because a group of friends is naturally supposed to have their ups and downs, they just have to do it together.

Join earlier?

Glad they said no.

It would be another terrible mistake by CCM.

Dani would become a victim in some way. She must to practice as much as she can till December and wait the end of these problems.