Diadem Forums

Regarding User Account Issues

craZy

I think i am having the same problem like another member here. I am able to log in once, but when i log out and log back it, it doesn't let me. I did delete my cookies for this site, and  i was able to sign back in but i can't log back in if i log out again.

I think i am having the same problem like another member here. I am able to log in once, but when i log out and log back it, it doesn't let me. I did delete my cookies for this site, and  i was able to sign back in but i can't log back in if i log out again.

Did you delete your cache though (they differ from cookies)? That is the main thing. Please try this.

Old Username (Name you login with): j-min
New User Name: j-min2
Donor: No

The first new account you made, j-min, do you rather have this new username, j-min2, or j-min?

I validated j-min so if you wish to keep that, please log into that account and make a post in here again so we'll know.

Old Username (Name you login with): 9angels

New User Name: (can i change it) hyoweird 

Link to any one of your posts: (don't remember posting anything in the non-protected forums recently oops) 

p.s also subber

p.p.s dear admins don't be sad take your time hehe (●´∀`)ノ♡

i'm sorry, i wanna ask something..

my posts are still two.. i already fill this post..

what should i do? really sorry because i don't understand :(

We are working to restore your account to how it was before, post count included. It will take time so please bear with us. Thank you for your patience!

i'm sorry, i wanna ask something..

my posts are still two.. i already fill this post..

what should i do? really sorry because i don't understand :(

yeah, i want to ask the same thing since i also don't understand...   :(

We are working to restore your account to how it was before, post count included. It will take time so please bear with us. Thank you for your patience!

oh, thank you.. good luck admin.. we'll wait till that time..

Old Username: fem2femme

New User Name: fem2fem

Donor: Yes

Sorry, I've had a long day and might be slow to process instructions but anyway, I couldn't remake an account as it says my old username is taken but the e-mail address was available.  Tried searching for my old username but no results.  And yes, I tried clearing my cache but that didn't work.

Really appreciate if my old account could be restored.  Thanks in advance! 

Old Username: Marianpx1 (account of Diadem since 2010, not account with twitter)
New User Name: Marian

Reputation Points: +60 (dont remember)

Thanks for the help and support! ;)

So disappointed...I was one of the founding members and this is just kinda yeah...

Old Username (Name you login with): princessjimyung
New User Name: princessjimyung
Donor: Yes

I got your old accounts back, log in with your old logins.

Member requests up until here have been fulfilled.

Link to any one of your posts: http://www.tiaradiadem.com/forums/topic/27257-yeonism-what-are-your-goodbye-message-for-her-last-day-of-solo-debut/?p=456638

Yes/NoReputation Points: I dont remember, probably not enough to matter maybe like 5-10? coul be more though i never payed attention ^^"

Just curious will this also restore sign up date? not that i signed up too long ago but its always nice.

• craZy unpinned this topic